I Heart Softasilk!

Baking By MamaBerry Updated 17 Oct 2007 , 8:13pm by Julisa

Julisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Julisa Posted 11 Oct 2007 , 7:00pm
post #31 of 36

Hi, I went to the Pillsbury web site to see if I could find out more about softasilk and couldn't find anything about it. It is made by Pillsbury, right? I didn't even see any of their cake products. Did I go to the wrong place? (www.pillsbury.com)
I have been wanting to try this product because of all the great stuff you all have said about it. Unfortunately I can't find it anywhere in our area.

GatuPR Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GatuPR Posted 11 Oct 2007 , 7:50pm
post #32 of 36

Try their webpage www.pillsburybaking.com, click on products and then flour. I buy mine at Super Target but if you can't find it, you can e-mail pillsbury and they might give you more information on where to find it thumbs_up.gif .

steplite Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
steplite Posted 12 Oct 2007 , 2:48am
post #33 of 36

I buy mine from Super Walmart.

rcs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rcs Posted 12 Oct 2007 , 3:01am
post #34 of 36

I buy mine at Walmart also. Top shelf, red box with a white frosted cake on it. I hadn't started using it until I read this thread. YES! It does make a nice difference!!

penguinprincess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
penguinprincess Posted 12 Oct 2007 , 3:48am
post #35 of 36

does anyone here use it on their cookies as well?

Julisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Julisa Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 8:13pm
post #36 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatuPR

Try their webpage www.pillsburybaking.com, click on products and then flour. I buy mine at Super Target but if you can't find it, you can e-mail pillsbury and they might give you more information on where to find it thumbs_up.gif .

Great,Thanks. Now I know what I am looking for. Our Super Walmart doesn't carry it. I will try to e-mail Pilsbury like you suggested.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%