Where Is Everyone From?

Decorating By debsuewoo Updated 15 Aug 2007 , 7:35pm by Shaynamills

blueskies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blueskies Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 2:31pm
post #121 of 611

I live in Denver, Colorado but was born and raised in Vermont.

thecakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakemaker Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 2:33pm
post #122 of 611

cakegal ~ we go skiing at 7-Springs every year. Are you far from there?

Debbie

cakegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakegal Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 2:43pm
post #123 of 611

It's about an hr. for me to get to 7 Springs... My sister is only 15 min. from there....lol.. I'm only 15 min. from Blue Knob Ski resort....but 7 Springs is prettier...
cakegal

thecakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakemaker Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 2:46pm
post #124 of 611

It takes us closer to 4 hours to get there but we do a big group trip once a year. It is beautiful there. Lots to do for the non-skiiers too!

Debbie

mjones17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjones17 Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 2:50pm
post #125 of 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

I'm born & bread in Louisiana YA'LL!!!! Or have you already guessed? cowboy.gificon_lol.gif

I was raised an Air Force brat & lived in Holland, SC, Colorado, New Mexico, TX, VA, & Japan. Japan was the best place because I met my DH there!!

Moved back to Louisiana in 1992. I love La!!! icon_biggrin.gif

My mom was an Air Force brat also ........she was born in Japan!

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 2:50pm
post #126 of 611

Wow...great to see there are people here from almost every corner of the earth. icon_smile.gif

I am a former Air Force brat as well. We lived in Texas, S.Carolina, Panama (where my dad is from), Nebraska and Germany. My high school was in Holland. After graduation, I came to school here in Atlanta, GA and have been here ever since - 10 years this year. I lvoe traveling everywhere and meetng people from all walks of life. Very neat to "meet" people here who share the same interest as me, living all over.

Greetings to everyone!

sweetbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetbaker Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 2:53pm
post #127 of 611

Hey Debbie, I'm here.
I'm from Maryland and live in Rockville. One son 14, soon to be 15. Work full-time outside of home.

Elaine

cakeladyofga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeladyofga Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 2:54pm
post #128 of 611

Hey, everyone. I was born and raised in St. Louis, Mo. Now I'm in North Georgia about 50 miles from Atlanta.

mjones17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjones17 Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 3:10pm
post #129 of 611

I am in Syracuse, New York. Been married 8 years and we have 2 boys. We lived in Florida for 5 years and I think I lost the accent now but I still say ya'll very often.

ktweety Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ktweety Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 3:31pm
post #130 of 611

Hello to everyone. I live in Neodesha Kansas, a little town in southeast Kansas. I have a 9yr old daughter and another on the way due in august (7 more wks) i work full time outstide the home and hopefully start getting more into cake decorating part time.

Stefy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Stefy Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 3:43pm
post #131 of 611

I live in Parrish, FL - a small community between Tampa and Sarasota. I have lived here almost 10 years now. I started decorating cakes about 3.5 years ago - taking the Wilton classes and now besides my full-time day job I am a Wilton Instructor at night and I manage to take a few cake orders here and there

Shira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shira Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 4:00pm
post #132 of 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by karent

Hi Everyone - I live north of Dallas, actually pretty close to Cindy -- I'm in Wylie.

Originally for the Northern Va area and next time I visit mom and dad, I will have to check out Simply Sweet!!!!

Karen

You should also check out Frans in Fairfax!!

eve Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eve Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 4:03pm
post #133 of 611

I am here in Elk Grove, CA (Sacramento COunty)....

Shira Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 4:05pm
post #134 of 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlctic

Shira and Pure Shugga,

I am originally from Palatka, FL. I am an UF Alumni '98. Ilived in Mallory Dorms for two years. Go Gators!

I currently live in Knob Noster, Missouri . My husband is in the Air Force. We are an hours drive from Kansas City. My husband is in the officer comissioning program so we will be picking up moving in a year in a half.
usaribbon.gif

Thats too funny. I lived in Broward Hall for a semester, but I couldnt stand the fact that I couldnt cook so I got my own apartment. I was very disappointed when they did away with the Hub, I hated having to walk all the way to reitz union, but now you have no choice, everything is in the union now. I've been out to Palatka a few times, whats there to do out there? haha
just messin'.

shira

fytar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fytar Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 4:06pm
post #135 of 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catbird

Small town in South Alabama here. I am new to this site but LOVE it.

Will be opening a bakery and Tea Room within the month, getting real excited about the possibility of being able to work for myself again in the near future. icon_biggrin.gif

LA, eh? What part of South Alabama? My parents live near Andalusia and I now live in Prattville, outside of Montgomery! I knew I would eventually run into to Alabama folks!!

JILLSIE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JILLSIE Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 4:21pm
post #136 of 611

Born, raised and still living in Milwaukee, WI.

marknrox Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marknrox Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 5:08pm
post #137 of 611

I live in a suburb of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I lived in Bakersfield, CA for 3 years back in the early 90s. Missed the food and cajun way of life too much, though. Spent my early years in Monroe, LA until my parents split. Also lived in Lake Charles, LA for a few months (I was an infant).

Been married 10+ years, 2 kids: 6 yob & almost 2 yog. I also work full time for a Wireless Phone Carrier (almost 15 years).

Took cake decorating classes when I was on maternity leave with my girl. Decided it would cost a whole lot less if I did birthday cakes myself than paid to have them made. Plus I enjoy doing it.

vmw774180 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vmw774180 Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 5:43pm
post #138 of 611

I have live in Chapin, SC all my 28yrs (I actually live across the street from where I grew up). It is about and 20min from Columbia, and 1.5hr from Charleston. I love it as both the mountains and the beach are a hop, skip and a jump away!!

I have been married almost 2yrs (together for 8yrs). We have an 10mo old. Shes is truly the light of my life!!

I loved to bake and try new things. This site is great. Everyone is very helpful and willing to share little tricks of the trade!! What a gem I have found on the internet!!

Vicki

prettytoya Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prettytoya Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 5:56pm
post #139 of 611

Noelcakes-great-that's closer to where I live-LOL!

chixbaby27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chixbaby27 Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 6:55pm
post #140 of 611

I'm in Rome, Georgia, about an hour north of Atlanta and an hour south of Chattanooga.

icon_smile.gif

Shira Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 9:48pm
post #141 of 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by JILLSIE

Born, raised and still living in Milwaukee, WI.

My cousin was born and raised in milwaukee, her father is a police captain there. She recently got married and had two little girls. She resides in Peawaukee(spelling??) now

bonnscakesAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonnscakesAZ Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 10:16pm
post #142 of 611

I live in Mesa Arizona, part of the greater Phoenix area. I have been married 7 years and we have a 3 year old daughter.

I am happy to see more Arizona people! I am going to make a post to you all. I need to get you some information. icon_smile.gif I hope to get to meet some of you soon. If you share my love for starbucks we have a date for sure..LOL

CIndymm4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CIndymm4 Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 10:28pm
post #143 of 611

Hey everyone, what a great topic!

I was born in Rhode Island, raised in Orlando, Florida and have been in Texas for 26 years....currently residing in East Texas. We have 5 children, this is our 2nd go round, I had 3, he had 1 and we had one together.....we have been married 14 years come August. Our children are 24, 22, 21, 20, and our baby will be 12 in 8 days. icon_lol.gif

alracntna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alracntna Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 10:30pm
post #144 of 611

I was born right outside of Houston TX. and when I turned 5 we moved to Bryan/College Staition TX, home of the Texas A&M Aggies. I have been living here 22 years. I met my husband in school 15 years ago. We were married almost 8 years ago and we have two beautiful, but very spoiled, children. My boy is 8 and my girl is 4. icon_cool.gif

Teresa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teresa Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 11:15pm
post #145 of 611

Hello to everyone! My name is Teresa and this is my first post. I'm from Corona California. Thats about 45 minutes east of Los Angeles. I have been married for 14 years and we have 4 great girls. YES, ALL GIRLS! (with no future plans for boys icon_lol.gif ) Their ages are 13, 10, 7, and 4. I have been decorating for almost 5 years and love it.

Thanks for reading
Teresa

Annalisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annalisa Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 11:25pm
post #146 of 611

Hi everyone, I'm from Melbourne Australia, love, love, love this site

Justcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Justcakes Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 11:29pm
post #147 of 611

I'm Deborah and I'm from just north of Seattle, Washington! Love it in the Pacific Northwest. I'm married to an amazing man and we have two beautiful children. I feel very lucky to have such an amazing family.

karent Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karent Posted 13 Jun 2005 , 11:48pm
post #148 of 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shira

Quote:
Originally Posted by karent

Hi Everyone - I live north of Dallas, actually pretty close to Cindy -- I'm in Wylie.

Originally for the Northern Va area and next time I visit mom and dad, I will have to check out Simply Sweet!!!!

Karen

You should also check out Frans in Fairfax!!

Thanks Shira!! I actually was home in April and my mom was in Fairfax Hospital -- she is fine now -- but I did have a chance to run by Fran's.

We are from Herndon - I left about 4 years ago to come to Texas for work, but all my family is still there.

Karen

jcastro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jcastro Posted 14 Jun 2005 , 12:06am
post #149 of 611

Hello everyone!
I am from Austin, Tx! Where it's the Capital of Live Music.

bostonterrierlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bostonterrierlady Posted 14 Jun 2005 , 12:18am
post #150 of 611

Boise, Idaho

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%