Mrs. Wonderful Cake

Decorating By cakebybek Updated 8 Aug 2006 , 4:43pm by cakebybek

cakebybek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebybek Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 1:58pm
post #1 of 9

Ok all my CC buddies I need some ideas help with this cake, I had a friend that wants to do a Mrs. Wonderful cake for her husband and I am having a mental block ao how to do this cake!!!!! Any and all ideas will be helpful THANKS A BUNCH

8 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 2:06pm
post #2 of 9

Why not do a cake with all the attributes that this Mrs Wonderful can do well like cooking,baking,sewing etc.Base the cake around a few different ideas or all of them

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 2:22pm
post #3 of 9

My first thought was what the heck is a mrs. wonderful???????

lol

so I uh...did a search...I had no idea she existed.

http://www.brandsonsale.com/mr-mrs-wonderful.html

qtdbklyn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
qtdbklyn Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 3:05pm
post #4 of 9

Ok, so I immediatly thought of those talking novelty dolls Mr Wonderful that are out that when you pull the string they say things like "You look beautiful today" and "Lets Cuddle" ...when I did a google search to get a picture, i realized there is a female version of this doll as well!! She says things like :

"You're right we don't need directions maybe you'll find a short cut"

"Don't worry about taking the trash out I can use the exercise"

"It really doesn't matter if you leave the toilet seat up, it makes it easier to clean"

What about making a 'Superwoman" who has on an apron, a child in one arm, a broom in the other....maybe make her cartoonish with multiple arms holding different things that us multitasking women do all day long!!!
LL

cakebybek Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 3:10pm
post #5 of 9

Great ideas thanks for all the help!!!!!!!!

cakebybek Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 3:12pm
post #6 of 9

I have the doll like in the picture above do you all think I could put the doll on the cake and write some of the sayings on it too, or do you think that is corney???? sp

qtdbklyn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
qtdbklyn Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 3:37pm
post #7 of 9

I dont think its corny, especially because that is what he is asking for. Plus people will probably get a kick out of pushing the button and hearing all of the sayings!

Good luck, be sure to post a picture when you are done!

oceanspitfire Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
oceanspitfire Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 4:05pm
post #8 of 9

Ok I'm scared to ask what the sayings are, let alone what this doll is - atleast she doesnt look like Barbie or June Cleaver icon_smile.gif) Man do I need to get out more, not ever having heard of her LOL

Ok it would have helped if I had scrolled down on that link and seen the sayings icon_smile.gif) sounds like that'd be a fun cake to make now that I think about it!

cakebybek Posted 8 Aug 2006 , 4:43pm
post #9 of 9

I am making the cake Thursday so friday I will post pics A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL

Becky

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%