wandy27 Posted 9 Jun 2005 , 4:53pm
post #1 of

I read about gumpaste on another post but don't remember where. Is it true the that gumpaste decorations are not edible? Stupid questions but I still want to know icon_smile.gif

Wandy

2 replies
KayDay Posted 9 Jun 2005 , 4:56pm
post #2 of

I am not the authority on this, but I think that gumpaste on its own would be ok, to eat ...many times there are wires involved. Or I know I mostly do wired flowers. But I also think that gumpaste flowers are something nobody would WANT to eat...lol..I am sure others here will know more than I do on this one.

eve Posted 9 Jun 2005 , 5:07pm
post #3 of

They are edible..they are not toxic, There is no toxic ingerdient to it. they' just don't taste very good. Their main purpose is for looks only. But if someone eats it, they won't die from it... It's just like drinking a cup of Olive Oil, you don't do it, but if you do it. it wont kill you

Emoore

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%