What Equipment/programs Do I Need To Make Edible Images?

Decorating By mami2sweeties Updated 9 Jun 2005 , 8:09pm by Lisa

mami2sweeties Posted 9 Jun 2005 , 4:00pm
post #1 of 6

I have read about this and I want to know how to do it. I did a search for how to on the site but I can't seem to find it. What exactly is the ink made of so it can be used on a cake? I know nothing about it so any info is appreciated.

5 replies
Esther Posted 9 Jun 2005 , 4:54pm
post #2 of 6


i do some research also. i found out, that I need a brandnew printer.most people use cannon. you also have to buy some edible inkcardridges. the ink is a special mixture of food color so you can print it. they sell incingsheets so you can print your immage on.

i found one webpage, that sells all that stuff. (cleaners, refills, icingsheets)

where is everybody else buying there stuff?

Lisa Posted 9 Jun 2005 , 5:48pm
post #3 of 6
Esther Posted 9 Jun 2005 , 7:31pm
post #4 of 6

oh thank you sooo much. it has all the info's I need icon_biggrin.gif

mami2sweeties Posted 9 Jun 2005 , 7:36pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks Lisa

Lisa Posted 9 Jun 2005 , 8:09pm
post #6 of 6

You're welcome!

Quote by @%username% on %date%