Airline Ticket Cake?

Decorating By Mac Updated 5 Aug 2006 , 1:12am by oceanspitfire

Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 3 Aug 2006 , 10:43pm
post #1 of 7

Does anyone have a copy of an airline ticket? I have a customer that is taking her dtr. to England and wants a cake that looks like a ticket.

It's been a long time since I have been on a plane, I don't have anything to go by. I thought about emailing an airline but they may think I'm a terrorist looking to make some fake tickets...LOL!

6 replies
Bekahv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bekahv Posted 3 Aug 2006 , 11:16pm
post #2 of 7
Mac Posted 3 Aug 2006 , 11:34pm
post #3 of 7

DUH!!!
I don't know why I didn't think of that. I put in airline ticket and got Expedia, Priceline, etc...

Could not think of Boarding Pass.

Thaniks, that's a big help

funkychica1_2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
funkychica1_2004 Posted 4 Aug 2006 , 12:42am
post #4 of 7

You could also ask the customer for a copy of her ticket so that way it would have the exact numbers...which would be pretty neat icon_smile.gif

Mac Posted 4 Aug 2006 , 1:43am
post #5 of 7

Nah--they aren't going until June 2007. THis cake is for the lady in my post "Last minute customers...ARGHHHH!!!"

Bekahv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bekahv Posted 4 Aug 2006 , 4:43pm
post #6 of 7

It took me awhile too to figure out oh yeah they are boarding passes. HE HE!

Please post a picture of the finished product.

oceanspitfire Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
oceanspitfire Posted 5 Aug 2006 , 1:12am
post #7 of 7

here ya go: probably possibly too late? but I use yahoo image search ALL the time - love it, it rocks- http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=airline+ticket&fr=FP-tab-img-t-t500&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8

cant wait to see the finished product- I've been on so many plane trips all the way since I was 3, I dont think I could list em all- I'd love to do a travel cake of some kind lol (or just go travelling right now lmao)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%