Creme Bouquet Flavoring

Baking By heidinamba Updated 20 May 2016 , 5:17pm by Dcr Cakes

Delynn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Delynn Posted 6 Oct 2007 , 1:46am
post #31 of 33

I bought some a few months ago but haven't tried it yet. I just dug mine out thinking I'd be bumming if it was CK but...... icon_biggrin.gif Yeahhhhhh! I happen to have bought the Magic Line brand. Now when I take my next set of cake decorating classes starting the end of this month I'll try it in one of the cakes I have to make for class.

ckdcr8r Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ckdcr8r Posted 9 Oct 2007 , 9:03am
post #32 of 33

I don't know what brand of CB I use. My cake supplier bottles it from their bulk gallons and labels it themselves. I tried it in my cookies and didn't like it so much. I have been using it in my buttercream for years and I love that. I use it with butter vanilla. It is strong, so it's only like 1 part CB to 2 parts BV. I really like the Watkins vanilla in my sugar cookies.

Dcr Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dcr Cakes Posted 20 May 2016 , 5:17pm
post #33 of 33

I only Use magic line creme bouquet. I have used the "BRANDS" Princess, CK and others. Not a good flavor for me. Never used it in cookies but I am anxious to try it. I use one teaspoon per a box of cake mix.  Using to much will leave an odd flavor.  Always make trial batch for family to test taste so you can tweek your recipe before selling to customers.

Dcr cakes. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%