ajay0665 Posted 31 Jul 2006 , 9:38pm
post #1 of

Does anyone know where I can get a ribbon cookie cutter...like the pink Breast Cancer ribbon or Support our Troops red/white/blue ribbon.

Thanks.

11 replies
TrinaH Posted 31 Jul 2006 , 10:34pm
post #2 of

I just saw them on www.wilton.com in their store.... I've not seen them in my local stores though...

Kos Posted 31 Jul 2006 , 11:09pm
post #3 of

http://www.cookiecuttershop.com/cancercookiecutters.shtml

Proceeds go directly to cancer research as well. The prices are $2.25 up to $4.50 for the copper cutter.

thumbs_up.gif
kos

slejdick Posted 31 Jul 2006 , 11:49pm
post #4 of

Here's one that I found locally (to me), they ship also!

http://www.cincicakeandcandy.com/product.php?pID=2427

hth!
Laura.

Lambshack Posted 2 Aug 2006 , 6:03am
post #5 of

I got mine from Foose - I think they have two different sizes. The smaller one comes an even smaller cutter for the little center portion. I found the larger one works best for 'favor' size cookies.

Lambshack Posted 2 Aug 2006 , 6:04am
post #6 of

Actually, it might have come from Pinnochio - Pinenose Productions... hmmmm.... my memory is failing me!

tayesmama Posted 2 Aug 2006 , 7:12am
post #7 of

www.cookiecutter.com or www.foosecookiecutters.com. They both have them and they're both at GREAT prices!

Samsgranny Posted 2 Aug 2006 , 1:54pm
post #8 of

Thanks for the link, I was looking on Foose and could not find it. Thanks thumbs_up.gif

Ballymena Posted 2 Aug 2006 , 4:36pm
post #9 of

I cut the cookie dough in ribbon strips and fold it over like the ribbons. You can tint the dough pink also if you wish.

tayesmama Posted 2 Aug 2006 , 7:42pm

Samsgranny - when you type in www.foosecookiecutters.com , it's the first cookie cutter on the what's new page...

Otherwise, it's under Odds & Ends in their online store. It's on the first page.

Just thought I'd help you out icon_razz.gifthumbs_up.gif

martinez73 Posted 2 Aug 2006 , 7:53pm

I get mine from www.cookiecutter.com as well. They have different styles to..

Bouncin4Bonjovi Posted 3 Aug 2006 , 1:56am

if you have a "rabbit head" cookie cutter, just turn it upside down and you could probably make that look like the pink ribbon. Hope this helps. icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%