Ancient Egypt Cookies, Thx Nancyfancy

Baking By Ursula40 Updated 19 Jun 2007 , 12:49am by mgdqueen

Ursula40 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ursula40 Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 3:32am
post #1 of 14

This order gave me a lot of sleepless nights, cramps in my hands and a sore back by the time I finished, but I hope the customer will be happy. BTW he is a 7 yr old boy who just loves ancient Egypt. Fotos are in my album. Thanks also to a couple of members, who answered my pms about doing faces, first and foremost NancyFancy. I don't even come close to her skill, but then I'm not in her class, nor am I an artist.

13 replies
Ursula40 Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 11:26pm
post #2 of 14

Aww com'n guys, they aren't that bad are they?

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 11:40pm
post #3 of 14

Those are so cool. I don't have the patience.

Ursula40 Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 11:53pm
post #4 of 14

Thx I think I just need a little attention, sorry, but these just took a lot out of me.

mississippigirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mississippigirl Posted 14 Jun 2007 , 12:02am
post #5 of 14

i agree. i don't have the patience either. these are wonderful!!! I cold never do anything like this...

Ursula40 Posted 14 Jun 2007 , 12:10am
post #6 of 14

Yes you can, when you get your nerve up. Once I kicked myself to get started it was ok, staring at the blank cookies, drove me crazy. oh and then when i got to the eyes, that was scary as well

NancysFancy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NancysFancy Posted 14 Jun 2007 , 6:24am
post #7 of 14

Ursula!!! I'm sorry, it's already Thursday and I just now saw your wonderful Egyptian cookies!!! They turned out GREAT!!! See, you were nervous for nothing. All the detail is so good but your faces are excellent!!! That 7 yr old boy must have LOVED them.
I was very happy to help but you really did it all yourself. Thanks for your generous comments, Ursula. I see a TON of skill and artistry coming out of you!!!

wyatt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wyatt Posted 14 Jun 2007 , 6:36am
post #8 of 14

Wowsy! Your work is awesome! I'm glad you can get some rest now...

brilandken Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brilandken Posted 14 Jun 2007 , 7:00am
post #9 of 14

Great job!! I bet the little boy loved them.icon_smile.gif

Ursula40 Posted 18 Jun 2007 , 8:57am
post #10 of 14

Yes the whole family loved them. They didn't quite expect them, or the cake, to look like that. Am booked for the other son as well and they made sure to take along a great big heap of cards to pass out. I had a big grin on my face the whole day. Was wonderful seeing the little boys face, usually I only get to see the moms or mostly even only the drivers.

yankeegal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yankeegal Posted 18 Jun 2007 , 1:47pm
post #11 of 14

Your cookies came out beautiful!!!

Ursula40 Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 12:12am
post #12 of 14

Thx, I already got the first order from this one. A lady saw the cake and cookies and contacted me immediately for a cake for sunday plus cookies. I am walking around with a gigantic grin on my face, can you see?

azsunn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
azsunn Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 12:43am
post #13 of 14

Your cookies and cake came out wonderful! Very Impressive thumbs_up.gif

mgdqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgdqueen Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 12:49am
post #14 of 14

WOW-those cookies are so extremely detailed! FANTASTIC! I sure hope you were compensated justly! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%