How Do I Find The Recipes I Have Posted In The Past?

Decorating By gegon Updated 28 Jul 2006 , 12:55pm by Lisa

gegon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gegon Posted 27 Jul 2006 , 1:38pm
post #1 of 4

Yesterday I tried finding a recipe I posted online in order to give it to a coworker and I can't see it. I came today to try to post it because I thought it wasn't there and it tells me it already exists but, I still search for it and can't find it...

Has this happened to anyone else?
Is there anyway you can help me on this one?

3 replies
slejdick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
slejdick Posted 27 Jul 2006 , 1:45pm
post #2 of 4

What's the recipe, and how did you try searching for it?

I clicked on your username to see your profile, and from there is a link to see all recipes submitted by you, which brings up one recipe.

If that's not the one you're looking for, I have no idea, sorry.

Maybe try to contact Jackie or Heath if it's something you know was submitted.

Was it something you submitted recently? If so, maybe it's just not available yet . . .

Good luck!
Laura.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 27 Jul 2006 , 10:38pm
post #3 of 4

If you go to your profile there is a button "recipes" Click on that and it will show the ones you have submitted.

If the one you are looking for doesn't show up, it just means Jackie and Heath haven't had the time to re-format it and get it posted to the website.

Once recipes are sent in Jackie and Heath have put them into a format that can be posted to Cake central. So if it isn't there it most likely just hasn't been posted yet. Sometimes it can take a few weeks for it to show up. Expecially with all the work they have been doing to upgrade the website.

If you still have any questions I would PM one of them.

HTH

Leily

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 28 Jul 2006 , 12:55pm
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by slejdick

I clicked on your username to see your profile, and from there is a link to see all recipes submitted by you, which brings up one recipe.

Here's the link...

http://cakecentral.com/cake_recipe_query-contributerbrowse-gegon.html

If it's not there, it may not have posted yet. Might still be awaiting approval.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%