Just Want To Say Hi

Decorating By bonnscakesAZ Updated 12 Jul 2005 , 8:25pm by alracntna

bonnscakesAZ Posted 2 Jun 2005 , 4:56am
post #1 of 31

I just joined today and am busy looking through all the posts and wonderful cakes. icon_smile.gif hello everyone!

30 replies
newtocakes Posted 2 Jun 2005 , 5:09am
post #2 of 31

Hi, welcome. You will love this site! The people are great and the information and help they provide is incredible! Hope you enjoy.
Thena

veejaytx Posted 2 Jun 2005 , 5:38am
post #3 of 31

Hi, welcome, and have fun! You will find a little of everything here, lots of helpful people and information, even company late at night! Janice

Annalisa Posted 2 Jun 2005 , 6:10am
post #4 of 31

Hi, welcome. This is a wonderful site with many helpful people you will enjoy all the conversations and tips and photos. Once again welcome

pejmo3 Posted 2 Jun 2005 , 11:43am
post #5 of 31

I have only been on this site for about a week and now I am majorly addicted to it. There are so many helpful tips and some of the pretties cakes I have ever seen. The people here are so wonderful. I want to thank dawn for her recipes and the wedding cake contracts they were just what I was looking for. Ya'll are great. usaribbon.gif

mochaboi Posted 2 Jun 2005 , 11:51am
post #6 of 31

Welcome newcomers... Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. As many have already stated, you will learn a lot here (I know I sure did) and have fun doing it as well. Look forward to seeing you guys around!

~Let Them Eat Cake!

jgclucas Posted 2 Jun 2005 , 12:18pm
post #7 of 31

I am quickly becoming addicted too. Now I just need to start baking. icon_biggrin.gif

cakeconfections Posted 2 Jun 2005 , 12:32pm
post #8 of 31

Hi Bonnie. Welcome to another site to become addicted too.

bonnscakesAZ Posted 2 Jun 2005 , 3:15pm
post #9 of 31

Thanks everyone.
hi Becky thumbs_up.gif

tanyascakes Posted 2 Jun 2005 , 3:21pm
post #10 of 31

Welcome, Bonnie, Pejmo3 an Jgclucas!! You will have fun here and learn alot!! Everyone here is friendly and helpful. All you have to do is ask!
Happy Baking!!

~Tanya

Calejo Posted 2 Jun 2005 , 3:50pm
post #11 of 31

Hi there to everyone who is new! I've only been here since the beginning of May and I have learned a LOT from here. I am definitely addicted, but it's safer and cheaper than other things I could name, so no complaints from the hubby (so far)! We'll see what happens when he wants the computer back. icon_razz.gif

Lisa Posted 2 Jun 2005 , 3:52pm
post #12 of 31

Hi! Image

unforgetable2u Posted 2 Jun 2005 , 4:04pm
post #13 of 31

hi and welcome.. i dont normally post alot beings i am very "new" at making cakes but i can tell you i have learned a great deal just reading the posts... i have even made 2 cakes now icon_biggrin.gif i dont have pics unfortunatly but hope to be getting a digital cam very soon; i would love to get opinions icon_wink.gif so i am very positive you will love this sight ... i personally think its the best one i have found... ENJOY icon_biggrin.gif

cakemommy Posted 2 Jun 2005 , 4:46pm
post #14 of 31

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME EVERYONE!!!!!

This place is addicting. My hubby says I'm obsessed everyday!!! Oh well! I get fabulous inspiration and information from this site and everyone on it so this is one addiction I don't mind having!!!

Amy

briansbaker Posted 2 Jun 2005 , 8:26pm
post #15 of 31

Welcome to Our Addiction!!!! icon_smile.gif

2cakes Posted 2 Jun 2005 , 8:33pm
post #16 of 31

Welcome to the additon of CC. You will love this site and all photos of cakes and other creative and beautiful things.

bonnscakesAZ Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 12:06am
post #17 of 31

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. icon_smile.gif

traci Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 12:43am
post #18 of 31

Hi Bonnie. Your cakes are really beautiful...and you did a great job with your website! thumbs_up.gif
traci

tcturtleshell Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 3:42am
post #19 of 31

WELCOME NEWCOMERS!!!

Have fun!! icon_smile.gif

ntertayneme Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 3:50am
post #20 of 31

Welcome bonnscakesAZ icon_smile.gif Glad to have you aboard... this is a wonderful and informative place to come with questions or ideas that deal with cake decorating, etc. icon_smile.gif glad to have you with us!

m0use Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 10:31pm
post #21 of 31

Welcome, you will find a lot information on this site!

DenaBug Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 10:38pm
post #22 of 31

You've landed in a great place to find support and good information. I"ve only been logging in for about a month now and I've got the "bug", too.

I love knowing that if I need help anytime day or night, CC is right here with lots of good members and articles.

thumbs_up.gif

bonnscakesAZ Posted 3 Jun 2005 , 11:59pm
post #23 of 31

Thanks traci and everyone! So far I love it. icon_smile.gif

sweeterbug1977 Posted 4 Jun 2005 , 4:48am
post #24 of 31

Hi Bonnie,

Welcome to the site. I agree with everyone; this site is very addicting. I logged on to this site to check it out because I had seen it referenced on another site..and have been here ever since. It is a valuable source of ideas and information. I am sure you are going to love it as much as we do.

diane Posted 4 Jun 2005 , 10:08am
post #25 of 31

welocome to this site!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Connie515 Posted 10 Jul 2005 , 10:14pm
post #26 of 31

Welcome!

I'm moving to Az in Jan.
Do you take classes out there? Are there any cake stores that you know of out there?

Connie

irisinbloom Posted 10 Jul 2005 , 11:26pm
post #27 of 31

To all the new folks a great BIG HELLO and welcome, your gonna love iticon_smile.gif

stephanie214 Posted 11 Jul 2005 , 3:01am
post #28 of 31

GREAT BIG WELCOME TO THE NEW COMERS. TOTALLY ADDICTING!!!

bonnscakesAZ Posted 11 Jul 2005 , 6:41pm
post #29 of 31

Thanks all!

Hi Connie! Yes we have one Caek decorating store. icon_smile.gif it is called ABC cake decorating. We do order a lot online because thats the only store but they have a lot. Of course there is Michael's and Joann's and we have a Pretty Party Place that has quite a bit also.
I took classes at Michael's when I first started. We also have ICES very active here so we get DOS classes through that and other people. Nicholas Lodge is coming out in September I think. We are starting a cake show here. this is the first year and that is in October. There is a lot going on, you will love it. We also have a couple cake clubs. I would recommend the West Side Cake Club.
Oh Jennifer Dontz is coming out in the spring I think. No date set yet but after the new year. She was here this year in March and she is a n awesome teacher. her site is http://hometown.aol.com/cakebabe1/jen.html
if you want to see her work.

If you have more questions about anything just pm me or send me an email. icon_smile.gif .
Bonnie@InspiredOccasions.com

diane Posted 11 Jul 2005 , 7:14pm
post #30 of 31

welcome to cake central!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%