Kudos To All The New Cc Members

Decorating By Mac Updated 16 Jul 2006 , 11:41pm by del41

Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 16 Jul 2006 , 1:16pm
post #1 of 7

I have been so busy lately that I have not been able to sit down long enough to comment on new pics. I have been looking, tho.

Welcome to all the new members. All the cakes that I have been viewing are great. It is wonderful to see all the ideas and talent out there. That's what I love about CC...being able to see professional work, hobbyists and also seeing the members grow in their experience and talent.

Keep on cakerating!

6 replies
sweetsuccess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetsuccess Posted 16 Jul 2006 , 1:26pm
post #2 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac

I have been so busy lately that I have not been able to sit down long enough to comment on new pics. I have been looking, tho.

Welcome to all the new members. All the cakes that I have been viewing are great. It is wonderful to see all the ideas and talent out there. That's what I love about CC...being able to see professional work, hobbyists and also seeing the members grow in their experience and talent.

Keep on cakerating!

I second Mac's thoughts!! birthday.gifbirthday.gif

del41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
del41 Posted 16 Jul 2006 , 7:18pm
post #3 of 7

Hi,

I am so addictive to the website. I talk about it to my sisters and mom and all my friends. I bake cakes mostly for family and close friends. But, finding this website has inspired me so much morel. I was shy showing my cakes to my friends and coworkers. I have posted all the cakes I have done. I now have a my very first cake order coming August 5th for a baby shower. I am so exicted. My husband has inspired me to also countine this, he has signed me up for classes.

And thank you for all the support everyone gives here. It is AWSOME!! icon_lol.gif

JulieB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieB Posted 16 Jul 2006 , 8:14pm
post #4 of 7

Del, your cakes are so cute! I love them.

del41 Posted 16 Jul 2006 , 10:36pm
post #5 of 7

Thank you Julie for the reply. I am having so much fun. I have all my friends b-day's write down along with famiy. So I am always looking to see who's birthday is next...lol

CarolynE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolynE Posted 16 Jul 2006 , 10:49pm
post #6 of 7

Great Job del41!! I really liked your princess themed cake. My niece is turning 3 in August and wants a Cinderella themed b-day party. You have inspired me with your creativity.

Like you, I usually only bake and decorate cakes for family and close friends. I recently discovered this website and now I am hooked as well. Posted most of the pictures of cakes I have done in the past three years and I have received some really positive feedback.

I think that it is great to have a place to share ideas, mistakes, advice, etc. and I look forward to seeing your future postings. Good luck with your first 'paid' cake!

Thanks, Mac and SweetSuccess, for taking the time to recognize us newbies and what we have to offer!

del41 Posted 16 Jul 2006 , 11:41pm
post #7 of 7

Thank you Carolyn. Everyone is so pleasant and very helpful

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%