Sweetart.com Cake/cookie Printer

Decorating By Tscookies Updated 12 Mar 2013 , 12:28pm by billzack

Tscookies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tscookies Posted 13 Jul 2006 , 11:49am
post #1 of 3

Does anyone use this printer? I would greatly appreciate any feedback on how well it works. At $4500, it is very expensive to me, so I'm trying to gather as much information as I can about it. I'm more interested in using it for cookies than cakes.

How well do the images turn out?
Can you compare the images to images printed on frosting sheets? Are they the same, better, worse?
I have found that the images printed on frosting sheets can fade w/in hours if exposed to light - is that the case with this printer?
Will it print on a glaze that has crusted over (but is still wet underneath)?
Does the machine run well, or does it break down?
How quickly does it print?
How easy is it to line things up so the image prints in the precise spot you need it to on your cake/cookie.
Any other pros, cons, comments that you think I should know about?

2 replies
RisqueBusiness Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RisqueBusiness Posted 20 Sep 2006 , 2:23pm
post #2 of 3

you can call the company's 800 number and talk to Scott, the president of the company.

I am also investigating this machine. I have a client that is looking to mass produce his logo on edible products and is looking for a particular color that we cannot get with the edible printers.

Just the fact that I don't have to handle and cut the edible sheets, would make it worth my time!!

Even using the swiss meringue butter cream icing that I use, I place a thin layer of the American butter cream on top to get a "white, white" layer for the airbrush...I would do the same for this machine.

billzack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
billzack Posted 12 Mar 2013 , 12:28pm
post #3 of 3

I have three machines and they work wonderfully. Please email me at [email protected] for more information.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%