Place To Get An Edible Image Printed?

Decorating By FerretDeprived Updated 29 May 2007 , 8:35pm by Parable

FerretDeprived Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FerretDeprived Posted 29 May 2007 , 4:17am
post #1 of 9

I just need one or two sheets of pictures printed to be put onto a cake. Is there any store that i could maybe get access to that offers printing edible images? I'd order online ,but i need this by wednesday.

thanks

8 replies
Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 29 May 2007 , 4:36am
post #2 of 9

The Wal-Marts and Krogers grocery stores in my neck of the woods print edible images. icon_smile.gif

NeeNee30 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NeeNee30 Posted 29 May 2007 , 1:33pm
post #3 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakepro

The Wal-Marts and Krogers grocery stores in my neck of the woods print edible images. icon_smile.gif

Same here. I just had one done at Wal-mart yesterday for my son's 6th Grade Graduation cake... It was only $5.

Hippiemama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hippiemama Posted 29 May 2007 , 3:47pm
post #4 of 9

I didn't know Wal-Mart would print them. Good to know!

NeeNee30 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NeeNee30 Posted 29 May 2007 , 4:24pm
post #5 of 9

Yea, I can't remember how I found out about it, seems like maybe I heard someone else say they had done it, but I called them yesterday morning to make sure.... And $5 is a great price, I thought!!!

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 29 May 2007 , 5:38pm
post #6 of 9

Yep wal-marts will just make sure you do NOT have a copy right image for them to copy. Obviously they are not suppose to copy them but some say no and some say yes. But I wouldn't risk it.

dazey1050 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dazey1050 Posted 29 May 2007 , 6:02pm
post #7 of 9

I've had them done at Publix. As the PP stated, no copyrighted images, though.

GeminiKim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiKim Posted 29 May 2007 , 8:00pm
post #8 of 9

My local grocery stores do them - in the bakery section. I believe they charge $8 per image - takes 15 minutes.

Parable Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Parable Posted 29 May 2007 , 8:35pm
post #9 of 9

One suggestion, call ahead. Sometimes their machine is not working and sometimes there is no one there that can help. I had this happen at the Walmart here, no one knew how much to charge ( icon_eek.gif ) so they wouldn't do it for me. Sooooo, I called Publix. It was closer anyhow and the decorator was very helpful.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%