Comments On My Photos

Decorating By moxey2000 Updated 27 May 2007 , 11:46pm by moxey2000

moxey2000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moxey2000 Posted 27 May 2007 , 5:29pm
post #1 of 5

I'm still a newbie on this site, but I've uploaded a number of cake photos. Here I am thinking no one has any comments about my photos because none have been posted icon_sad.gif . Then I'm making a change to my forum info a little while ago and I notice there is an option for allowing comments on photos icon_confused.gif ....and mine says NO icon_cry.gif ! Wow, do I feel silly icon_rolleyes.gif !!

usaribbon.gif

4 replies
lilie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilie Posted 27 May 2007 , 5:35pm
post #2 of 5

My apology to you!!!!
You are wonderful at your decorating and I think that you have great talent!!!
Keep up the great work! thumbs_up.gificon_lol.gif

Dustbunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dustbunny Posted 27 May 2007 , 5:43pm
post #3 of 5

That is what I don't like about the option, so many newbies get their feelings hurt because they don't realize why no one is leaving comments. I try to tell people when I notice theirs is off so they can change it if wanted.

Your cakes are great, I'm glad you now know why you had no comments icon_smile.gif

cakaddict Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakaddict Posted 27 May 2007 , 5:54pm
post #4 of 5

Hello!

Same thing happened to me few weeks ago, but I corrected the problem and now one of my photos have been seen near 400 times! So don't worry, people will look at them and post comments.

Right after posting this message, I am going into your album icon_smile.gif

Cakaddict

moxey2000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moxey2000 Posted 27 May 2007 , 11:46pm
post #5 of 5

Thank you, all of you icon_biggrin.gif . I feel so much better now! What a great site this is....and the people here are terrific.

Thanks again!

usaribbon.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%