Chantilly Cream With Strawberries Filling

Decorating By awela Updated 24 Nov 2004 , 7:21pm by RositaFresita

awela Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awela Posted 17 Nov 2004 , 7:22pm
post #1 of 4

Does anyone knows how to make chantilly cream to be used with fresh strawberries?

Is pastry creme samething as custard? If not, what's the difference?

I want to make a filling (white) is called manjar blanco with chantilly cream also stabilized whipped cream to be used. Any ideas from my good friends here?

3 replies
MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 21 Nov 2004 , 7:23pm
post #2 of 4

Sorry, I can't help but my mouth is watering just waiting for someone to reply...sounds great!! Happy baking, Missey

kika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kika Posted 23 Nov 2004 , 2:47pm
post #3 of 4

well i dont know how to make chantilly cream, however i will try to look it up for you, i have made a whipped cream with strawberries however but i will look it up for you and i will try it myself i hope this is of help for you, have a a nice time , buh bye happy baking kim aka kika icon_smile.gif

RositaFresita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RositaFresita Posted 24 Nov 2004 , 7:21pm
post #4 of 4

Hello Awela:
How are you?
I am new in this site. My suggestion is to look for Pastry Pride whipping cream, it comes on a carton just like heavy whipping cream. Pastry Pride doesn't required any sugar or confectioners, it is already sweet. All you have to do is beat it until desire consistency. To stabilize it you can add about 1/2 tsp of merengue powder. If it starts to melt just refrigerate it.

Hope you will like my suggestion.

Rosita Fresita

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%