What Does Your Separate Home Kitchen Look Like?

Business By SugarBakerz Updated 26 May 2007 , 11:40pm by SugarBakerz

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 24 May 2007 , 4:55pm
post #1 of 5

I am going to be opening a biz soon and here in AL we HAVE TO HAVE separate kithchens. Our new home (well new to use) that we will be closing on next month has a detached garage that had been converted to an apt, which will now be transformed into SugarBakerz icon_smile.gif I was just wondering for those of you who have the same seperate kitchen requirements, could photo or send ideas of how yours is setup.. your space... cooking, decorating, consultation. I saw one CCer's post on this and it was so neat, but more ideas would be great! Thanks in advance icon_smile.gif

4 replies
Hippiemama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hippiemama Posted 25 May 2007 , 12:38am
post #2 of 5

Congrats on being able to build your kitchen. I can't wait to see the ideas from other people here at cc.

JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 25 May 2007 , 4:25am
post #3 of 5

Several people have already posted photos of their kitchens. If you search the business forum you will find some.

Here is a link to mine.

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-269773-kitchen.html

customcaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
customcaker Posted 26 May 2007 , 4:25pm
post #4 of 5

Hop on to my website and go into the Baker page. The movie photos of my home based bakery are done in FLASH. Some people have a hard time loading them, it may take some time, just be patient. My husband is working on changing it! Let me know if you have any questions. My bakery was built in a two car garage space as well.

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 26 May 2007 , 11:40pm
post #5 of 5

thanks for the responses... paula, I love your site.. mine probably won't be that big since it has already been converted to an apt prior to our purchasing it... their 20 y/o DS lives in it.... but there is potential for more expansion, I am anxiously waiting to move down there! It will be a wonderful opportunity, and I love what I do. Soooo.... should be great!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%