Disney Princess Cake Pan Instructions

Decorating By scooter04 Updated 22 Nov 2004 , 3:28am by Ladycake

scooter04 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scooter04 Posted 17 Nov 2004 , 2:59pm
post #1 of 8

I need instructions for the full size Disney Princess Cake Pan. I could not find them on the Wilton site. icon_smile.gif

7 replies
Ladycake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ladycake Posted 17 Nov 2004 , 3:47pm
post #2 of 8

I have what I think your looking for ... I need the stock number on the pan to make sure I send you the right Barbie.. If you would send me a PM with your Email address I would be glad to email you.. I dont know how else to post it in here. Not that I dont want to share with everyone.

MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 21 Nov 2004 , 7:27pm
post #3 of 8

Try looking at http://www.earlenescakes.com. They have instructions for a lot of the wilton pans. Happy baking, Missey

Ladycake Posted 21 Nov 2004 , 7:47pm
post #4 of 8

Where did you find that she has wilton cake pan instructions I cant seem to find anything .. I can find some of the things that she has made that she sells instructions wise but not anything for the cake pans???

MrsMissey Posted 22 Nov 2004 , 12:30am
post #5 of 8

Whoops-a-daisy! My mistake, I should have type in the following link http://www.cakepans4less.com . Sorry! Missey

MrsMissey Posted 22 Nov 2004 , 1:09am
post #6 of 8

Yes, they are two completely different sites/people! I can't think of any other sites besides that one and Wilton. If I come across any, I will surely let you know! Happy baking, Missey

MrsMissey Posted 22 Nov 2004 , 3:27am
post #7 of 8

Thanks so much! Your are always so helpful! I have been to your site MANY times.......I just printed off the recipe from your site for Strawberry Filling. Thanks again, Missey

Ladycake Posted 22 Nov 2004 , 3:28am
post #8 of 8

Glad to be able to help you out...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%