Been Gone, But Catching Up!!!

Decorating By diane Updated 25 May 2005 , 5:23pm by tcturtleshell

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 23 May 2005 , 4:47pm
post #1 of 5

man, i can't believe how many newbies we have, and i've only been gone for two maybe three weeks. i had sooo many cake orders, about five to seven each week...man am i tired!!! well, i just wanted to say hello and welcome to all the new members. there is sooo much to read and catch up on...and for those of you who had comments on my photos, thanks for looking. i just didn't have the time to answer them. well, i'm glad to be back!!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

4 replies
ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 23 May 2005 , 4:50pm
post #2 of 5

Congrats on all those cake orders diane and welcome back!!!

AgentCakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AgentCakeBaker Posted 23 May 2005 , 11:47pm
post #3 of 5

Welcome back! I know what you mean about catching up. I've been gone for only three days and I feel like I missed so much!

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 25 May 2005 , 5:18pm
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentCakeBaker

Welcome back! I know what you mean about catching up. I've been gone for only three days and I feel like I missed so much!

I feel exactly the same way ACB.
Diane, glad to here you had orders coming in. Hopefully things turned out ok for you on all your cakes, can't wait to see pics!

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 25 May 2005 , 5:23pm
post #5 of 5

Diane, you have been a cake making fool haven't you! My sister tcrema is also busy at the base she is at. I think she said she had 5 cakes due this weekend the 4 or 5 more next. I sure wish I would have learned how to decorate a long time ago! I could have decorated cakes when my hubby was active duty & made some money when we were overseas! Good luck on all your cakes~

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%