I Have Posted Some Pictures, Tell Me What Cha Think

Decorating By Mchelle Updated 30 May 2005 , 2:49pm by Catbird

Mchelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mchelle Posted 23 May 2005 , 3:05pm
post #1 of 3

hello guys,

I have finally posted some pictures that I have been holding onto. Take a look and tell me what cha think. The one for the sweet 16, the BCT would work right, so I had to do the pin prick thing. I think the picture was too small for the transfer. Everything kept runnig together. Also, I used Dawn's BC recipe, it went on smooth, but over night it got these little bubbles in it. It think it was too hot in the house. The girl loved the cake anyway. It just drives me bats that it wasn't smooth. icon_confused.gif

I also posted a picture of the gumpaste booties that I did from Dawn's directions. thumbs_up.gif

2 replies
diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 23 May 2005 , 4:31pm
post #2 of 3

you did a great job!!! icon_lol.gif

Catbird Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Catbird Posted 30 May 2005 , 2:49pm
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mchelle

hello guys,

I have finally posted some pictures that I have been holding onto. Take a look and tell me what cha think. The one for the sweet 16, the BCT would work right, so I had to do the pin prick thing. I think the picture was too small for the transfer. Everything kept runnig together. Also, I used Dawn's BC recipe, it went on smooth, but over night it got these little bubbles in it. It think it was too hot in the house. The girl loved the cake anyway. It just drives me bats that it wasn't smooth. icon_confused.gif

I also posted a picture of the gumpaste booties that I did from Dawn's directions. thumbs_up.gif

Michelle loved the bootie!!! I'm doing a baby shower this week-end and would love the directions.

Thanks [email protected]

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%