You Know You're Addicted When....

Decorating By Pootchi Updated 27 Jun 2006 , 4:18am by Pootchi

Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 26 Jun 2006 , 2:20pm
post #1 of 6

your internet goes down and you cry because you can get to CC website!!! Yesterday evening I was on CC reading post, answering some, and suddenly couldn't get anywhere. My internet was down. Tried the other pc in our house, but nope, it was internet not the pc. icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif Wanted my CC time!!!! I had just came back from the hospital with my dd. she was on her bike and went right in the back of a stopped car!!!! Do you think she needs glasses??? icon_confused.gif Anyways, it looked like her lower jaw was looking to be on the side. Went to the hospital, and it needed to be put back in place. They called the surgeon, and when he came in, everything was already back into place! icon_eek.gif they think it's because I made her laugh at one point, and it took the jaw back in place. so all she has now is a scratch on her chin and a big bruise. she said that today, she won't get on her bike!!!

That's why I wanted to come in here last night, but gees I couldn't!! icon_cry.gif

one good thing is that when we came back from the hospital, my mil had just left, and she had given us an indoor rose bush for our wedding anniversary, with yellow roses. So it cheered me up, and dd also, she loves roses too. What's happening with my dd this year? Summer has just begun and it's our second trip to the hospital with her, at least this time it wasn't with the ambulance..... thanks for 'listenning' to me!

Lorris

5 replies
sweetbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetbaker Posted 26 Jun 2006 , 5:36pm
post #2 of 6

So sorry to hear about your dd's accident. I'm glad she's ok!!

I know what you mean! My internet service was not working properly yesterday either. It kept going out but I was glad to get a quick CC fix for the short time when the service was working!

Softangelkisses Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Softangelkisses Posted 27 Jun 2006 , 2:14am
post #3 of 6

Love your heart! some people just don't understand that crises that we go through when we are withdrawn from our cake world!

Pootchi Posted 27 Jun 2006 , 3:54am
post #4 of 6

thanks for your comments. DD is doing fine today. She got back on her bike and said she's going to be careful now. She still has some difficulties chewing, sso I was making 'soft' foods today. Rice for lunch and a huge salad for dinner. She's happy that cakes are 'soft' foods icon_lol.gif She's my DD or what? icon_razz.gif She's just cute with her purple chin icon_surprised.gif She won't remember this in 20 years.....

Lorris

cakesbgood Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbgood Posted 27 Jun 2006 , 4:01am
post #5 of 6

Oh my! Thank goodness she's alright!! Sounds like my boys, accident prone icon_lol.gif Only mine always liked to get hurt right before school started icon_confused.gif

Pootchi Posted 27 Jun 2006 , 4:18am
post #6 of 6

cakesbgood, they're just in time for those school pictures, huh? icon_surprised.gif My DD is very a tomboy. She's girlie too. Ever seen a girl with a tutu dress, nail polish and make-up, up a tree? well that's my DD. My sons are more cautious, maybe too much. At least she's active....

Lorris

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%