I Need A Swiss Dots Impression Mat...help!

Decorating By KylesMom Updated 3 May 2008 , 9:20pm by KylesMom

KylesMom Posted 21 May 2007 , 11:06pm
post #1 of 9

I know that I've seen them before. I need to order one, but I can't seem to find a mat in that style. Any suggestions will be appreciated. icon_smile.gif

8 replies
KylesMom Posted 22 May 2007 , 1:18am
post #2 of 9

Anyone?

MandMCakeDesigns Posted 22 May 2007 , 1:19am
post #3 of 9

I am not sure what a swiss dot mat is. I recently bought a dot impression mat from the local cake supply store, but I heard you can get them at sugarcraft.com. HTH

sweetcakes Posted 22 May 2007 , 4:36am
post #4 of 9

the back on carpet protector has nicely spaced dots which work great for imprint on your icing. a small roll with give you 20-30 peices once you cut them to the size you want, obviously way more then you want but easily obtainable.

kelleym Posted 22 May 2007 , 4:41am
post #5 of 9

Sugarcraft and Cakes by Sam have dot impression mats. By swiss dots, do you mean the clusters of 3 dots? I would just use a normal dot impression mat for a template, and turn each '1' into '3' icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.cakesbysam.com/store/cart.php?target=category&category_id=263

miriel Posted 22 May 2007 , 5:41am
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelleym

Sugarcraft and Cakes by Sam have dot impression mats. By swiss dots, do you mean the clusters of 3 dots? I would just use a normal dot impression mat for a template, and turn each '1' into '3' icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.cakesbysam.com/store/cart.php?target=category&category_id=263

That's how I would do it too.

beachcakes Posted 22 May 2007 , 7:49pm
post #7 of 9

I just bought the dot impression mats from Globalsugarart.com last week. They have 1" and 3/4" It's the single dot, I just added the other two for swiss dots. I got it in 2 days- really quick shipping! I used it on the pink cake in my photos.

becklynn Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 3:29pm
post #8 of 9

HI
I just bought one on Ebay. The dots are 2" apart. The seller has lots of different impression mats. Check out Item #290222113768 on Ebay for the dot mat, then check out the seller's store. Good luck!

KylesMom Posted 3 May 2008 , 9:20pm
post #9 of 9

Thank you all for your help. I was able to find one on eBay. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%