Butter Cream Trasnfers?

Decorating By msc2006 Updated 25 Aug 2008 , 8:24am by chicapastel

msc2006 Posted 21 May 2007 , 10:25pm
post #1 of 6

I am making a Hello Kitty cake for my daughter's 5th birthday and I was looking through some of the cakes in the gallery that I just love and would like to try and re-create - however I noticed that a few of them said that they used a butter cream transfer for the Hello Kitty image and I was just wondering what this is, where I can get one and how I would use it? Thsnks so much! icon_smile.gif

5 replies
chicapastel Posted 23 Aug 2008 , 6:49am
post #3 of 6

JanH, thank you very much for all the information.

JanH Posted 24 Aug 2008 , 10:21am
post #4 of 6

You're very welcome, chicapastel. icon_smile.gif

tasteebakes Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 12:04am
post #5 of 6
chicapastel Posted 25 Aug 2008 , 8:24am
post #6 of 6

thanks tasteebakes for your web.

i see you use buttercream transfers, but what about chocolate transfers? do you like them?

Quote by @%username% on %date%