Does Anyone Else Do This?

Decorating By darcat Updated 18 May 2007 , 5:35pm by leily

darcat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
darcat Posted 18 May 2007 , 11:43am
post #1 of 8

Everyone morning for I sit and have my first cup of tea and naturally sign into CC. But for the last week or so I have gone into the forums and clicked on the unanswered post and scroll through them and try to answer as many as I can and If I have no answer I give them a bump so hopefully someone with more experience than me can advise them. I found that quite a few of the posts get lost at certain times of the day when there are a lot of posts going on and they switch over fast. I know that if I can help at least one person it makes me feel good. Especially if they are a newbie or in a hurry cause they have a project coming up and cant wait. Just wondering if any one else does this.

7 replies
brilandken Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brilandken Posted 18 May 2007 , 11:50am
post #2 of 8

I don't, but thats a great idea!

grama_j Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grama_j Posted 18 May 2007 , 11:51am
post #3 of 8

I didn't know there was a place to do that......THANKS ! I'll check it out .....

ladysonja Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladysonja Posted 18 May 2007 , 11:55am
post #4 of 8

Thank you darcat!

I for one am a newbie and ask lots of questions, but I also bump or make a comment on a "0" post if I want read and answer to the same or similar question I have been pondering over.

It took me a while to figure out the definition of "bump". I thought bump was for "Bump in the Road". Now I know it means to keep the post in the upper section of the post for more CCers to read.

Thank you for your efforts. I apprecite it! thumbs_up.gif

scgriffiths Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scgriffiths Posted 18 May 2007 , 11:56am
post #5 of 8

Yeah, I do. If I've read everything on the home page, that's the next place I usually go.

Steady2Hands Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Steady2Hands Posted 18 May 2007 , 12:07pm
post #6 of 8

Yep ~ I go to "unanswered posts" quite often thumbs_up.gif

gateaux Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gateaux Posted 18 May 2007 , 12:12pm
post #7 of 8

I was always wondering where those lost posts were.
Thanks for mentioning it, I will start to look at those also. I have a few of them myself!

Good Luck.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 18 May 2007 , 5:35pm
post #8 of 8

right under that link "view unanswered post" there is another one that says "view all post since last visit" I don't think a lot of people realize it is there, but i ALWAYS use this to make sure I don't miss any post, wether there is 0 post or 3. Because once you put a "bump" on that post it won't show up on the unanswered list anymore.

Just another view.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%