What's For Supper???

Lounge By daltonam Updated 20 Mar 2008 , 4:18pm by MommyBunny

Dale Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dale Posted 27 Jun 2006 , 1:01pm
post #91 of 3003
Quote:
Quote:

morning---that was so sweet of you to get dale a car

Wow a virtual car...You ladies are the greatest! I'm gonna drive it on the information highway.

daltonam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daltonam Posted 27 Jun 2006 , 10:17pm
post #92 of 3003

ham cheese & potato casserole tonight

hubby's happy again--this is his fav.

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 28 Jun 2006 , 12:23am
post #93 of 3003

Fish sticks and Xtra crispy fries... i seem to be in the easy, cheesy food lately =)

daltonam Posted 28 Jun 2006 , 1:19am
post #94 of 3003

ooooooo we had banana pudding too----yum yum yum

Samsgranny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Samsgranny Posted 28 Jun 2006 , 2:38am
post #95 of 3003

grilled turkey burgers with slices of tomatoe, pickles and lettuce.

daltonam Posted 28 Jun 2006 , 10:47pm
post #96 of 3003

after a day of driving a little over a hour & helping my sister paint b/c she's moving, i was SO GLAD to come home & find out that my MIL had fixed supper for my hubby & kids (she also had watched dd today), so they had

ham pie

& i had chicken soup

spottydog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spottydog Posted 28 Jun 2006 , 11:55pm
post #97 of 3003

ordered pizza

leily Posted 29 Jun 2006 , 12:01am
post #98 of 3003

went out for Pizza at a local bar... special tonight! so cheap and no dishes, what more could i ask for? icon_lol.gif

Leily

daltonam Posted 29 Jun 2006 , 1:08am
post #99 of 3003
Quote:
Originally Posted by leily

went out for Pizza at a local bar... special tonight! so cheap and no dishes, what more could i ask for? icon_lol.gif

Leily

yummy, i want! (& i haven't forgot)

dydemus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dydemus Posted 29 Jun 2006 , 1:26am
post #100 of 3003

Parmesan chicken (even my kids will eat it and it's NOT the kind with red sauce!!), vegetables, and saffron rice!

leily Posted 29 Jun 2006 , 10:38pm
post #101 of 3003

I am thinking maid-rites... with green beans.. yeah i know not a common combo, but it does sound good =)

Leily

spottydog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
spottydog Posted 30 Jun 2006 , 12:21am
post #102 of 3003

pork.......the other white meat (couldn't help myself)

daltonam Posted 30 Jun 2006 , 1:53am
post #103 of 3003

turkey sandwich & chips

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 30 Jun 2006 , 2:04am
post #104 of 3003

I had A Burger King Whopper Jr. YUM!!

shrek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shrek Posted 30 Jun 2006 , 3:16am
post #105 of 3003

we had roast a baked potato and peas.

Monica0271 Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 3:05am
post #106 of 3003

I had a homemade hamburger YUM!

daltonam Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 3:45am
post #107 of 3003
Quote:

I am thinking maid-rites... with green beans.. yeah i know not a common combo, but it does sound good =)

Leily

leily i meant to ask what is maid-rites??????????

we had outback --- dang we're gonna be broke after tonight (took DH to wal-mart with me)

leily Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 11:08am
post #108 of 3003
Quote:
Originally Posted by daltonam

leily i meant to ask what is maid-rites??????????

we had outback --- dang we're gonna be broke after tonight (took DH to wal-mart with me)

Maid-rites are pretty much just ground up hamburger on a bun (no sauce like with a sloppy joe) Then add melted cheese and anyother topping you would have on a hamburger. They are known as maid-rites around here b/c there is a restaurant called Maid-Rite and that is their sandwhich.

As for dinner tonight... (I am actually planning ahead) Think I will be making a Ham, potatoe, & Cheese casserole icon_lol.gif Found out we're having more company so I think I can make quite a bit and please everyone!

Leily

daltonam Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 6:34pm
post #109 of 3003

let me know how it goes--good luck icon_lol.gif

Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 6:45pm
post #110 of 3003

tonight my aunt and uncle from Montreal (10 hours car ride from here) are coming for dinner. So I'm making a Toulouse fricassée (Italian spicy sausage, sliced, with potatoes, celery, red bell pepper, with Campbells cream of mushroom and milk, all baked in the same pot) yummy!!!!

serving it with buns and a salad.

Lorris

leily Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 9:06pm
post #111 of 3003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootchi

tonight my aunt and uncle from Montreal (10 hours car ride from here) are coming for dinner. So I'm making a Toulouse fricassée (Italian spicy sausage, sliced, with potatoes, celery, red bell pepper, with Campbells cream of mushroom and milk, all baked in the same pot) yummy!!!!

serving it with buns and a salad.

Lorris

Reading that made me hungry...

We may have to start posting our recipes with what is for dinner, especially when it sounds this tempting.

Leily

daltonam Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 9:14pm
post #112 of 3003
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootchi

tonight my aunt and uncle from Montreal (10 hours car ride from here) are coming for dinner. So I'm making a Toulouse fricassée (Italian spicy sausage, sliced, with potatoes, celery, red bell pepper, with Campbells cream of mushroom and milk, all baked in the same pot) yummy!!!!serving it with buns and a salad. Lorris

Reading that made me hungry... We may have to start posting our recipes with what is for dinner, especially when it sounds this tempting.

Leily

see leily has caught on to the reason for the thread---ooo it's to pick your brain for supper ideas with it icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif i need all the help i can get & i'm so sick of fixing the same ole same ole & it does sound yummy for my hubby

Monica0271 Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 10:40pm
post #113 of 3003

I made Caribian (sp?) jerk Chicken cooked on the George Forman Grill & Green Beans YUM!!

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 10:48pm
post #114 of 3003

biscuits with homemade sausage gravy and fried eggs

pinkopossum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinkopossum Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 11:25pm
post #115 of 3003

pizza ImageImage

Rcrewof10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rcrewof10 Posted 1 Jul 2006 , 11:48pm
post #116 of 3003

the children had waffles and ice cream. when my children were little we used to buy the eggo mini waffles and put ice cream in between for an ice cream type sandwich. now we buy the bigger ones and make sandwiches. plus we have extra children for this weekend and it was an easy dinner on a hot day.

my oldest bought me pizza as he felt i needed it due to a baby we've been watching, for the past month, went home to be with his momma finally.

Michele

daltonam Posted 2 Jul 2006 , 1:57am
post #117 of 3003

cracker barrel-- icon_redface.gificon_redface.gif still not cooking, gotta get to it soon or i might get hired (i could only wish icon_lol.gif )

leily Posted 2 Jul 2006 , 2:04am
post #118 of 3003

Ok, so all the company didn't make it here tonight, so the Ham&Potatoe casserole is on hold til tomorrow.

So instead we had Homemade french dip sandwhiches.. with sides of Grapes/peaches/pineapple.. and a few other fruits.....hmmm... SOO good, just need to find a new recipe for AuJus b/c the one i have has rosemary in it and we don't care for the taste.

leily Posted 2 Jul 2006 , 2:06am
post #119 of 3003
Quote:
Originally Posted by daltonam

see leily has caught on to the reason for the thread---ooo it's to pick your brain for supper ideas with it icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif i need all the help i can get & i'm so sick of fixing the same ole same ole & it does sound yummy for my hubby

Aye... anything to get me outta the rut. Expecially during the summer. Something new and light =) We have been trying different variations of sandwhiches beyond your cold meat sandwhich, and have been finding some pretty good ones.

Of course I am also one that if we go to a restaurant and always order the same thing, I figure out how to make it at home icon_smile.gif Have done this with a few different recipes now.

rezzygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rezzygirl Posted 2 Jul 2006 , 2:08am
post #120 of 3003

tonight I was lazy lazy lazy!! DD made manwich and salad. (she's 15). I've been uninspired in the kitchen lately (not for cakes though)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%