Where Can I Find Affordable Mats And Molds

Decorating By aviles2005 Updated 15 May 2007 , 5:12pm by aviles2005

aviles2005 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aviles2005 Posted 15 May 2007 , 4:44pm
post #1 of 7

Im looking for a wood grain mat, It can be cheap I dont care Its for a small order. while im at it want want to buy some molds. Do you know where i can get the most for my money?

6 replies
JoanneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoanneK Posted 15 May 2007 , 4:52pm
post #2 of 7

Sometimes you find a plastic mat over in the clay section. They are very cheep.

Wiltonlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wiltonlady Posted 15 May 2007 , 4:52pm
post #3 of 7

No but, I want to know also.

StephW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
StephW Posted 15 May 2007 , 4:54pm
post #4 of 7

What kind of molds?

sharibearie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sharibearie Posted 15 May 2007 , 5:01pm
post #5 of 7

I purchased a set of 5 impression mats on Ebay for $10.50 and then paid $5 shipping. I thought this was a pretty dang good deal! icon_smile.gif If you want to know...IM me and I'll give you the name of the seller. That is ...if you can't find a better deal! Just let me know if you want more info. Oh, the mats I got for that were the:
clapboard
basketweave
woodgrain
cobblestone
and brick
icon_smile.gif Hope this helps! I do want to say that they were a little smaller than the ones I bought from CakesBySam. They also sell molds too...and other cake stuff, although I don't know how it compares to other stores.

debster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debster Posted 15 May 2007 , 5:01pm
post #6 of 7

earlenescakes.com and cakesbysam.com has the impression matts for like 5.00 a piece it that's what your looking for they have woodgrain cobblestone and so forth I used the cobble stone one in my princess wedding shower cake if you want to see if that's what your looking for. I have just bought the woodgrain but have yet to use it, The diamond pattern is on the 50th anniversary church cake. HTH

aviles2005 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aviles2005 Posted 15 May 2007 , 5:12pm
post #7 of 7

I want a mat or roller of anykind. I want like butterfly molds or faries and flowers.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%