Wow

Decorating By momof5kiki Updated 11 May 2007 , 4:35am by lynda-bob

momof5kiki Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof5kiki Posted 10 May 2007 , 10:27pm
post #1 of 8

Wow, so I made the fondant recipe (Rhonda's) and OMG it seems soooo much smoother then the plain MMF recipe that I made. I have not gotten to use it yet, it is still sitting, but I have a feeling this one is going to be soo much better!

7 replies
Wiltonlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wiltonlady Posted 10 May 2007 , 10:37pm
post #2 of 8

Let us know when you do use it. I'm curious.

sunflowerfreak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sunflowerfreak Posted 10 May 2007 , 10:43pm
post #3 of 8

I made it the other night but I didn't want a red, red color so I kind of messed up the recipe and it didn't come out useable. Does anyone know what flavor jello would give me pink? I only used half of a strawberry jello and added more glucose but it didn't come out right.

sandi64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sandi64 Posted 10 May 2007 , 10:52pm
post #4 of 8

I would love to try this recipe...where can I find it? Thanks

kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelleym Posted 11 May 2007 , 12:12am
post #5 of 8

Here it is icon_smile.gif I am gonna be trying this next time I have a fondant cake.

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake_recipe-3183-1-Rhondas-Ultimate-MMF.html

momof5kiki Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof5kiki Posted 11 May 2007 , 12:24am
post #6 of 8

well I did it, and it was amazing. I have to say, way better then regular MMF. This didn't crack!

MissLady85 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissLady85 Posted 11 May 2007 , 4:25am
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerfreak

I made it the other night but I didn't want a red, red color so I kind of messed up the recipe and it didn't come out useable. Does anyone know what flavor jello would give me pink? I only used half of a strawberry jello and added more but it didn't come out right.

I would go with the watermellon.... it comes out pink

lynda-bob Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lynda-bob Posted 11 May 2007 , 4:35am
post #8 of 8

Now I am really excited! I just posted yesterday telling everybody how I finally made MMF for the first time. I made the Rhonda recipe, too. I haven't gotten to try it out in effect yet. I'm very encouraged by your raves, momof5kiki. I know when I was kneading it, I had a very good feeling about it. My kids I did taste it before I wrapped it up; it was Delicious! Can't wait to use it tomorrow! icon_biggrin.gif .

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%