Help Please!!

Baking By jackieaugusto Updated 10 May 2007 , 3:12am by Maureen1971

jackieaugusto Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackieaugusto Posted 9 May 2007 , 1:10am
post #1 of 6

Hi all! Ok, so I got a last minute order for mickey mouse cookies for a friend's party and she wants me to pass by her place tomorrow to show her how they look. I did a round cookie and printed off a mickey pic on a frosting sheet. Now, then I was dumb and put it in a cello bag and tied it with a ribbon and the picture smudged!! icon_cry.gif

Will the frosting sheet ever dry on the cookie so that I can place them inside or does it always stay moist???? Anyone??? I am soo sad and need guidance! Thanks, Jackie.

5 replies
cocakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocakedecorator Posted 9 May 2007 , 2:03am
post #2 of 6

i have never done this but am guessing that overnight they would drive or even just a few hours. Anyone else??

jackieaugusto Posted 9 May 2007 , 2:08am
post #3 of 6

Thanks so much for your quick reply!!! I really needed to hear from someone out there. I am going to leave them out uncovered overnight to see if it helps!! Anyone else? icon_redface.gif

Maureen1971 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maureen1971 Posted 9 May 2007 , 8:45pm
post #4 of 6

wondering what the verdict was?

jackieaugusto Posted 10 May 2007 , 1:31am
post #5 of 6

thank you for the inquiry! I thought I was forgotten already!! I left them outside of the fridge (silly me put them in thinking it would dry out faster icon_redface.gif ) and come morning time they were dry enough to place in the baggies. My friend loved them and requested 60 more for a birthday party. I told her $2.50 each and she agreed. I didnt want to be greedy and ask for more. Thank goodness you all suggested to leave it outside. Otherwise, come morning they would have been sticking to the bag! Of course, in my rush to package them I forgot to take pictures! No worries, I'll take more when I do the 60 she ordered. Thanks!! Jackie

Maureen1971 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maureen1971 Posted 10 May 2007 , 3:12am
post #6 of 6

Another order... that's awesome! Glad everything worked out for you. Will remember this info for future reference!

Thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%