June Cookie Club Theme

Baking By Cake_Princess Updated 30 Jun 2006 , 2:53pm by mis

slejdick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
slejdick Posted 29 Jun 2006 , 6:09pm
post #61 of 64

These were actually finished for Father's Day, but I'm just now getting around to posting them.

The sports theme bouquet was done for a customer, and I did the jerseys to go along with them so that the two kids would each have a cookie of their own instead of bugging Dad for one of his! icon_lol.gif

The other bouquet is one that my DD did for DH, she didn't want to wait for the icing to dry so she just decorated the cookies with the Wilton markers. They didn't turn out as well as we had hoped, just because the marker didn't write smoothly on the un-iced cookies, but I did have one extra jersey on a stick that she did to go with, and that one worked better.

Laura.
LL
LL
LL

MariaLovesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MariaLovesCakes Posted 29 Jun 2006 , 7:10pm
post #62 of 64

Laura: VERY, VERY NICE!!!!!! you did an excellent job! thumbs_up.gif

craftst3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
craftst3 Posted 30 Jun 2006 , 2:20pm
post #63 of 64

Hello everyone. I love all the cookies that have been posted. You are also so creative. I am still new to this. I am sorry I did not post for this month but we are in the process of moving into a new house so unfortunately have not had time to bake. I am looking forward to the theme for next month as I will be able to have more time to get back into the kitchen.

mis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mis Posted 30 Jun 2006 , 2:53pm
post #64 of 64

Samsgranny Great looking crowns.

slejdick Great cookies. That was thoughtful of you to give the kids their own cookie. They were probably thrilled. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%