Canadian Source For Colours/dusts/impression Mats?

Decorating By deesquared Updated 9 May 2007 , 9:17pm by chocolateandpeanutbutter

deesquared Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deesquared Posted 8 May 2007 , 8:31pm
post #1 of 9

Hello all...
Is there a good online source for Gel/Paste colours (Americolor), various Luster Dusts, and impression mats in Canada?
I've tried Golda's, and there are no impression mats. I am looking for bricks and diamonds.

Thanks for the help!
Dianna icon_smile.gif

8 replies
ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 8 May 2007 , 11:56pm
post #2 of 9

I have found Creative Cutters in Canada to be a good source for cutters and molds, pans, Impression mats etc. Click on "Shopping" and a window of products will appear, then choose Colors, Impression Mats, etc.
http://www.creativecutters.com/

deesquared Posted 9 May 2007 , 12:53am
post #3 of 9

Thank you Shirley! The impression mats were the one thing I couldn't find anywhere in Canada...yet!

Dianna

ncbert Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ncbert Posted 9 May 2007 , 2:58am
post #4 of 9

...saving

thanks Shirley!

giggysmack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
giggysmack Posted 9 May 2007 , 3:10am
post #5 of 9

Thanks I've used Golda's too may try something else.

amecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amecakes Posted 9 May 2007 , 3:13am
post #6 of 9

You can look online at Gale's wholesale in Regina for some cake deco stuff. They don't have everything, but they do have good prices (better than Michael's anyway).

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 9 May 2007 , 4:18am
post #7 of 9

Your welcome. I love the things Creative Cutters carry and Geraldine Randlesomes work is always amazing, my only complaint is they are very slow in shipping. But then I live in California, maybe they are faster in Canada itself.

deesquared Posted 9 May 2007 , 8:44pm
post #8 of 9

Oh...look what I found! Impression mats in CANADA! They are for clay, but I'm sure they will work for fondant! Yippee!

http://www.shadesofclay.com/Articles/Information/ShadeTexTextures.html

The website is called Shades of Clay.

I'm so happy!!!
Dianna

chocolateandpeanutbutter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chocolateandpeanutbutter Posted 9 May 2007 , 9:17pm
post #9 of 9

Thanks, Dianna, for that link! They have the multi-sized round bead roller I have been looking for! (Great for fondant, too) I'm also going to pass it on to a friend of mine who has just started making her own polymer clay jewellery. She will love it!

Thanks, Shirley, for your link, too! She does beautiful work, and it's always nice to have Canadian sources for stuff.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%