Creative Mind Needed!!!!

Decorating By Leah16 Updated 25 May 2006 , 5:34pm by aunt-judy

Leah16 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Leah16 Posted 24 May 2006 , 7:29pm
post #1 of 10

Im doing a presentation on Satanism for my religion course (grade 11) and I thought it would be cute to make little "devil" food cupcakes, but I need to make them look more evil, any ideas???

9 replies
mushbug9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mushbug9 Posted 24 May 2006 , 7:36pm
post #2 of 10

How about piping little red "horns" onto each one? That would be cute. Unless you want EVIL evil. In that case, I really can't help. LOL

Leah16 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Leah16 Posted 24 May 2006 , 7:38pm
post #3 of 10

sounds great, thats all I can really think of too

thanx

JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 24 May 2006 , 7:38pm
post #4 of 10

Do you think it might be in bad taste (no pum intended) to eat the devil?

How about angel food cupcakes with butterfilies?

Just an opinion, feel free to ignore me. It was just the first thing that came to my mind.

Good luck with what ever you choose.

JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 24 May 2006 , 7:38pm
post #5 of 10

Sorry duplicate post

Jenn123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenn123 Posted 24 May 2006 , 7:40pm
post #6 of 10

How about making an oval for the head, adding horns, and drawing a face with long teeth?

doofusmongerbeep Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doofusmongerbeep Posted 24 May 2006 , 7:43pm
post #7 of 10

I did a google image search using "evil cupcake" and it came back with a tattoo pic of a frosted cupcake that had horns, mini-skulls sprinkled on the frosting, and a tail coming out the back (you could probably make one wrap around the top of the cupcake instead). Just an idea...

Edited: I really need to learn how to spell. icon_razz.gif

FunCakesVT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FunCakesVT Posted 24 May 2006 , 7:45pm
post #8 of 10

black icing, horns and tail coming out (as if the devil is inside the cupcake)

socake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
socake Posted 25 May 2006 , 2:04am
post #9 of 10

you could do little red pitch forks on cupcakes

aunt-judy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aunt-judy Posted 25 May 2006 , 5:34pm
post #10 of 10

Leah16: do be careful with the decorations you choose, specifically the colours (using too much colour paste can make your icing bitter). also, be sure to think through how you're going to transport your little cakes so they don't get squished before you get a chance to pass them around the classroom.

i'm not sure which Satanism your presentation is about (the worship of the Christian Fallen Angel? The beliefs of the Church of Satan?). if it's the former, then yeah, go for pitchforks and horned demon imagery -- angry eyebrows always make a face look more menacing; but if it's the latter, then just making incredibly delicious chocolate cupcakes will accurately represent the sensuality aspect of Satanists' beliefs (which are based on a pre-Christian, Pagan notion of Satan as a force of nature, and are not really related to the Christian idea of Satan).

whichever way you go, you're going the right way: i always made food for my project presentations in high school -- your teacher will remember it, and your classmates will tend to be better behaved and more attentive during your presentation when they've got a treat to eat!

have fun! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%