Bride To Be Picked Her Cake.....

Decorating By momof3jotynjake Updated 11 May 2005 , 1:18pm by m0use

KATE39 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KATE39 Posted 10 May 2005 , 12:21pm
post #31 of 36

IF YOU FOLLOW ALL THIS ADVICE THAT WAS GIVEN, YOU WILL DO FINE. GOOD LUCK AND PLEASE POST THE PICTURES WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED.

momof3jotynjake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momof3jotynjake Posted 10 May 2005 , 1:21pm
post #32 of 36

ooooooooooooo my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you alll VERY VERY much!! as i read all of these posts and drink my coffee.. lol.my heart is pounding a mile a minute. I dontk now if its excitment or nerves, or maybe a little bit of both icon_smile.gif!!!!!!!!!!!

So, ok, im going to go with the 14, 12 and 10....... for the 12, i need to get a 11" board of under that and for the 10, a 9' board right?
Keep a little of the dowel up from cake when inserting for boards to rest on... Is it the Final dowel that goes through all 3 tiers that will keep all the cakes in place??? scarrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy. icon_redface.gif lol!

thank you all!!!!!!!!1 icon_biggrin.gif

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 10 May 2005 , 1:33pm
post #33 of 36

You want the board to be the same size - NOT smaller. That would be a problem if you got the boards 1" smaller than the cakes were.

You can make those roses up way ahead of time - those are the ones I did for the final cake in Course I!

You will do fine, and it will be a beautiful cake. thumbs_up.gif

momof3jotynjake Posted 10 May 2005 , 8:14pm
post #34 of 36

Ok, the bride just called..
now she will be needing cake to feed only 80..
what sizes can i use for this?L OL

thanks!

momof3jotynjake Posted 10 May 2005 , 8:17pm
post #35 of 36

what about 12,10,8

m0use Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
m0use Posted 11 May 2005 , 1:18pm
post #36 of 36

[quote]The flowers are made from fondant (small roses). The pan sizes used are 16", 12" and 8". [/qupte] -the person who made the cake put this under the pic as to what size pans they were.
A 12, 10, and 8 will work just fine for your needs.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%