Monkeys

Decorating By pelusa Updated 5 May 2005 , 7:48pm by CakesByEllen

pelusa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pelusa Posted 4 May 2005 , 6:47pm
post #1 of 7

I noticed someone had made a beautiful cake with monkeys. I would love to make one of those for my nephews birthday. Can anyone help?

thanks

6 replies
CIndymm4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CIndymm4 Posted 4 May 2005 , 7:06pm
post #2 of 7

I think I read in one of the other posts that whoever it was that did that cake was going to try and type up the instructions for making the monkeys and maybe post them as a tutorial....you may want to PM the person who made the cake and ask if she can give you some instructions.

pelusa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pelusa Posted 4 May 2005 , 7:12pm
post #3 of 7

This is the first time I've used this, I've kind of been laying low and trying to grasp everything. I don't quite know what PM means. And if there is a tutorial posted where would I check?

angelkiss013 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelkiss013 Posted 4 May 2005 , 7:22pm
post #4 of 7

Hello Pelusa.
PM means private message.
Try to find the picture with the monkeys. Clic on the name of the person who posted it , and you'll see here profile. Then clic on a place that is marked '' pm'' and you will be able to sent here a message !

If you look too , everytime someone leave a message , at the bottom of each message , you have a profile box , a PM box , you can clic on those too ...

Hope that helps !

crp7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crp7 Posted 4 May 2005 , 7:32pm
post #5 of 7

TamiAZ and Carriemyvoice both have really cute cakes with monkeys on them. I would love to see a step by step of how they made them.

C

TamiAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TamiAZ Posted 5 May 2005 , 12:50am
post #6 of 7

I'm going to do a how-to, but I'm not sure when I'll get to it... These next two weeks are kind of hectic for me. icon_cry.gif I got a last minute wedding and I have to do a purse cake this weekend. Then next week I have a wedding, grooms cake and 200 cookies to do, so It may not be till after next week. I'm sorry.. I'll do it as soon as I can, I promise!!

CakesByEllen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByEllen Posted 5 May 2005 , 7:48pm
post #7 of 7

I made a cake last night with a monkey face. It turned out really cute (it was for a coworker's daughter). It's from the current wilton yearbook and uses the animal crackers pan. It's a cute pan if you have kids, and with the triple-star, I was literally done in 1 hour with all the decorating! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%