Seriously Crushing On This Guy (Embarrassing)

Lounge By TheKookieWench Updated 16 Mar 2008 , 11:39am by Iheartcake

SweetResults Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetResults Posted 7 Jun 2007 , 12:07pm
post #121 of 235

LOL! You guys are too funny!

Now I may have to make up a web page and buy that domain name! Maybe there are tons of girls out there who like bus drivers and don't know how to approach them and need support?

nelja5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nelja5 Posted 8 Jun 2007 , 1:53am
post #122 of 235

what happen? does anyone knows the answer to this story???

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 8 Jun 2007 , 2:00am
post #123 of 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelja5

what happen? does anyone knows the answer to this story???

I dont. I did PM her earlier today & asked her to come back here icon_lol.gif

pumpkinroses Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pumpkinroses Posted 9 Jun 2007 , 12:49am
post #124 of 235

ok I just came across this thread and am laughing so hard. You all are cracking me up. Now I want to know if anything else has happened.

edited to say: I clicked the link also.

heidisuesmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heidisuesmom Posted 9 Jun 2007 , 1:55pm
post #125 of 235

Oh...what if she met someone at the new job?? Bus driver Steve may have some competition!!!!
Come on Kookie, at least stop in and say Hi!!!!
Kookie...? Hello....Do I have to threaten to come down there again?????? !!!!

TheKookieWench Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheKookieWench Posted 12 Jun 2007 , 1:35am
post #126 of 235

Greetings fellow CCer's (and hopeless romantics icon_confused.gif ). No, I haven't been purposely avoiding everyone. Been pretty busy with my new job and by the time I get home, the last thing I want to do is look at a computer screen. So I guess everyone is dying to know what's going on with Bus Driver Steve as heidi so eloquently put it. I haven't seen him in a week....my mom drops me off at work in the mornings and so I'm lucky if I catch a glimpse of him while I'm on break or lunch. I guess it's just as well though, since I found out last week that he's leaving at the end of July to go back to Albuquerque icon_cry.gif . I had to ride the bus into work last Friday and I didn't have my music up all the way. One of the passengers had asked the other bus driver when was Steve's last day and he mentioned that he wasn't leaving till the end of July. My heart just literally sank and I have been walking around in a funk ever since then. He's not originally from here and I know that he can't stand being here.....can't say that I blame him since I grew up here and have been spending the last 8 years trying to get away from here. So it really shouldn't come as no surprise but it still makes me sick anyway. Which has me nervous because I guess my so-called "crush" is a little more serious than I thought. I told my friend that maybe it was what it was but she doesn't want to me toss in the towel just yet. icon_confused.gif I'm like, "Hello....he's leaving in a little over a month". What do I do, "Hey Steve, even though you're leaving, I'd just thought I'd tell you that I have had the biggest crush on you?" Oh well, I guess I won't have to worry now about being embarrassed since he won't be here much longer anyway..... icon_cry.gif

nelja5 Posted 12 Jun 2007 , 2:04am
post #127 of 235

ohh no!!! Why you don't have at least a date with him!!! You will always be wondering what could have happen!!!!!!!!!!

AT least you can say it's to say goodbye jijijij

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 12 Jun 2007 , 2:09am
post #128 of 235

AAAHH! Not what I was wanting to read! Hey, I have to agree. Don't toss in the towel just yet! I bet he likes you too!!!!! At least this way you won't be wondering forever what could have been. Let your inner DIVA out girl! Let him know what you think.

heidisuesmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heidisuesmom Posted 12 Jun 2007 , 12:54pm
post #129 of 235

Kookie, I think you should let on to him that you're interested. Whirlwind romances do happen...you could be packing your bags for Albuquerque too!!!
Don't forget how quickly DH and I hit it off, we'll be celebrating the 16th anniversary of the day we met on June 20. We were moved in together by October and married in December (all of the same year). Those bus drivers like to move quickly!!!!
I guess I'm trying to say that you know what's in your heart. If you feel this strongly don't you think you will regret not acting on it? If he's not interested ,you only have to be embarassed until the end of July. If he is interested you might be happy forever!! Think about it, and reread my story for inspiration!
By the way, I hope your job is going great!

harleyjo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
harleyjo Posted 12 Jun 2007 , 1:17pm
post #130 of 235

I love this post. You should say "Hey I heard you're leaving, why don't we have dinner before you go?" You never know, you may be on your way to Albuquerque. Go for it.

willman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
willman Posted 12 Jun 2007 , 8:30pm
post #131 of 235

ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?! don't let this guy go you might either change his mind,or you might just move with him either way you will forever kick yourself if you don't at least give it ONE date geez don't be like me and let shyness rule your life even if he says no you won't see him after july.

lsawyer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lsawyer Posted 12 Jun 2007 , 8:40pm
post #132 of 235

You are not old until your regrets replace your dreams.

(Paraphrased; can't remember who.)

Unless you meet someone else who stirs you so, you're screwed.

lil_mama06 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lil_mama06 Posted 12 Jun 2007 , 10:54pm
post #133 of 235

I too have been married for 15years and 6 kids..lol..GO FOR IT!!!!!..Even just 1 or 2 dates..If you don't you could regret it FOREVER!!!!!!

nelja5 Posted 13 Jun 2007 , 10:57pm
post #134 of 235

go for it!1

CreativeCakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CreativeCakery Posted 14 Jun 2007 , 5:55am
post #135 of 235

Come on, Kookie! It's only dinner, and everybody's gotta eat, right?
GO FOR IT!!

nelja5 Posted 17 Jun 2007 , 2:28am
post #136 of 235

kookie Where are you?????? What happen????

TheKookieWench Posted 17 Jun 2007 , 2:52am
post #137 of 235

Nothing yet because I haven't seen him all week. I'm thinking he's on vacation because he hasn't been driving. Trust me, I'll have something to report soon.

Letmebeurdesignr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Letmebeurdesignr Posted 17 Jun 2007 , 3:37pm
post #138 of 235

Hey Kookie, Dont let him pass you by. I did that once. Had a huge crush on this guy online and we were really good friends after meeting in person. He moved away but we were still good friends online and talked all the time. I told him one day I wished we could have dated and he was like "Omg i wished you would have told me cause I was to shy to ask you". I felt really bad afterwards and still think about "What if"?

But, I am married to a wonderful guy now. Here is a link to my webpage that I have made of me and my husband. This is a great story of how me and him met.

http://www.geocities.com/jenniferandmichael8203/

I am an Aries also. Sometimes you have to take the Ram by the horns and just go for it. After I missed out on a couple of "crushes" I finally said heck w/it and started asking guys out. Made it much easier in the future for asking guys out. Made my life alot more happier than just sitting around waiting for that person to ask me out.

Jennifer

awolf24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awolf24 Posted 18 Jun 2007 , 5:44pm
post #139 of 235

You can't let this chance pass you by. Even it nothing comes of it, at least you won't one day wonder "what if..."

I met my now husband at a bar in downtown Detroit (and I was this girl from the suburbs) four weeks before I was leaving for Japan for a YEAR. I noticed him right when he walked in. I had a large Long Island Iced tea in me so I had enough bravery to approach him, flirting with one of his friends first to get to him (who years later was the Best Man in our wedding!). We hit it off (I am not the date-the-guy-from-the-bar kinda girl) and spent a lot of time together before I left. It is now 9 years later and we have an 18 mo. old son and will celebrate our 5th anniversary this Friday. Go for it!!

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 19 Jun 2007 , 3:19am
post #140 of 235

Noooooooooo Steve! icon_cry.gif I'm just now catching up.

Ahh man. Maybe he's moving because he's lonely. *hint*hint* icon_twisted.gif

I do hope you have a trick up your sleeve young lady. This is your chance. A night out...or two...or 10 before he leaves won't hurt. Life is for the living!

Now you know you just rekindled our obsession here. icon_lol.gif

We're still rooting for you strong, Kookie. Image

Now go get your man. Image

It is NOT over yet!

TheKookieWench Posted 20 Jun 2007 , 1:15am
post #141 of 235

Sheesh, now that I have convinced myself to blurt out to Steve that I totally dig him, now I never get to see him! icon_cry.gif I haven't seen the man in like, 3 weeks and it has me scared. Cause surely he didn't leave yet. But I'm about to go nuts over here. Yeah, the thought of telling that I'm smittened with him makes me nervous but I've been having some talks with myself....mainly how many times am I going to let potential good thing pass me by cause I'm chicken? I'm just worried that I might have already missed my chance. I'm so tempted to ask one of the other driver's if Steve is still around or did he quit. Because I could have sworn that he was supposed to leave at the end of July. icon_eek.gif

Ironbaker, where in the worldwideweb are you getting your smileys? Too cute!!

lsawyer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lsawyer Posted 20 Jun 2007 , 1:46am
post #142 of 235

Kookie.........you go get your man! Or slither in agony for eaons. You HAVE to check this out! Spread the word that you're HOT for him!!!! You can always cancel later if it turns sour, but good Lord girl, don't let this slip you by!!!!

mkolmar Posted 20 Jun 2007 , 3:31am
post #143 of 235

ASK THE OTHER DRIVERS!!!! You can't let this just slip buy. Glad to read that you are going to say something to him though thumbs_up.gif

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 20 Jun 2007 , 1:15pm
post #144 of 235

icon_surprised.gificon_eek.gif GO ASK ANOTHER driver!! Please!! You won't be sorry. Go get him girl! thumbs_up.gif

We are ALL behind you!! icon_wink.gif

Ironbaker Posted 20 Jun 2007 , 2:11pm
post #145 of 235

I'll tell you once you finish your first mission and ask another driver! icon_lol.gif

jk There are a few sites I've accumulated them from because I admin another board. I have the urls saved at home.

Now get on the bus. Image

SweetResults Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetResults Posted 20 Jun 2007 , 6:08pm
post #146 of 235

Oh my God he CAN'T move without you at least getting a one night stand!!! LOL!!

I'm DYING over here!!! You HAVE to ask him out to dinner, if he's leaving anyway then there's no harm, maybe you can convince him to stay a little longer????

nelja5 Posted 21 Jun 2007 , 3:10am
post #147 of 235

Kookie, kookie, kookie

I am cheering for you!!! go asl your men out!!!!!!!!!!!

CakesbyMonica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesbyMonica Posted 22 Jun 2007 , 12:36pm
post #148 of 235

..another hooked reader...

Ironbaker Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 1:25am
post #149 of 235

Where's our girl??

Kookie...we need the 411. Does anyone know where in the world Steve is? icon_smile.gif

mkolmar Posted 23 Jun 2007 , 2:18am
post #150 of 235

May be she is on a date with Steve and she's too busy to talk icon_wink.gif Hopefully, he professes his hidden love and they elope. icon_razz.gif

Yeah, I need a life too!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%