What's Your Favorite Online Place For All The Cool Supplies?

Decorating By lalerlang Updated 3 May 2006 , 5:33pm by golfgirl1227

lalerlang Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lalerlang Posted 2 May 2006 , 11:28pm
post #1 of 10

I'm looking for a reliable place to buy all of that really awesome decorating stuff. There is only one supply store near me and it's an hour drive away. When I get there, sometimes they don't have what I need! (Drove all the way there after being told that they had gold luster dust. Didn't have it when I got there.) What is your favorite place to buy decorating supplies and gadgets?

9 replies
gilson6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gilson6 Posted 2 May 2006 , 11:52pm
post #2 of 10

I use www.cakecraftshoppe.com quite a bit and I also use www.cakedeco.com. Both of these companies have been excellant![/code]

JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 2 May 2006 , 11:54pm
post #3 of 10

Hello Rio Rancho! I visited there several times.

To answer you question, I have had good luck at Sugarcraft, Nicholas Lodge, and for paper goods- Papermart.

I am lucky to have a really good decorating store in town, and two big ones within an hour of my home.

mamacc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamacc Posted 3 May 2006 , 4:28pm
post #4 of 10

I've ordered from sugarcraft.com a bunch of times. The have everything, which is nice when you don't want to order from a few different sites. Shipping can be high if you order heavier stuff like shortening or fondant...
I just received the coolest dragon and castle cookie cutters from fancyflours.com. I would probably never found such cool cutters from around my area.

Courtney

mpaigew Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mpaigew Posted 3 May 2006 , 4:32pm
post #5 of 10

I love www.beryls.com . She has pretty good prices, and a lot of different decorating stuff!

Sherry0565 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sherry0565 Posted 3 May 2006 , 4:37pm
post #6 of 10

I usually use Sugarcraft.com or Cincicakeandcandy.com I actually live relatively close to both of these places, but they have online ordering also.

oohlalacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
oohlalacakes Posted 3 May 2006 , 4:38pm
post #7 of 10

I use www.sweetc.com
You have to order a catologue, then call in your order, and they definitely don't have EVERYTHING you need, but I like them.

usaribbon.gif Samantha

justsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justsweet Posted 3 May 2006 , 4:39pm
post #8 of 10

I like http://countrykitchensa.com/ never had a problem some of their prices are a little better then sugarcraft. Their shipping is also great never a problem. Sugarcraft is good, a few problems but they resolved very fast.
You will be happy with both.

dandy207 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dandy207 Posted 3 May 2006 , 5:31pm
post #9 of 10

I really like countrykitchen.com , theyr prices are good and shipping is good too. and they sell everything.

golfgirl1227 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
golfgirl1227 Posted 3 May 2006 , 5:33pm
post #10 of 10

www.cakesbysam.com

They are great! They have a lot of different things, they ship fast, and offer free shipping with some purchases (I think it's if you spend a certain amount of money).

www.cakedeco.com is good too. That's where I used to get my fondant before I found out that my local shop carries it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%