Idea For Space Theme Cookies

Baking By admcf Updated 18 Apr 2006 , 9:15pm by ngarza07

admcf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
admcf Posted 18 Apr 2006 , 4:50pm
post #1 of 8

I was needing help to see if anyone has ideas on a space theme cookie. I'm doing a buzz light year cake and they asked if I could make cookies with a space ship or something. I've looked and can't find any ideas. Any help would be appreciated.

7 replies
marmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marmar Posted 18 Apr 2006 , 5:32pm
post #2 of 8

Could you do stars, crescent moon and sun - if you didn't want to get too complicated, that is. Sounds like the cake will have the buzz lightyear theme, anyway, so the cookies can just complement the cake theme?

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 18 Apr 2006 , 5:35pm
post #3 of 8

Kitchen Gifts (www.kitchengifts.com) has a few space cookie cutters.

Search for 'space' on their website.

bonniebakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bonniebakes Posted 18 Apr 2006 , 7:05pm
post #4 of 8

how about planets and stars?

or rocket ships?

ngarza07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ngarza07 Posted 18 Apr 2006 , 7:17pm
post #5 of 8

A rocket ship would be cute. You could even make a template for it if you don't have time to order a cutter. I did this for a little boy and they came out super cute. Too bad I didn't take a picture. I forget to take pics half the time.

bbelias Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bbelias Posted 18 Apr 2006 , 7:25pm
post #6 of 8

I saw a couple of photos in the cookie gallery that would be good for you. One is a cookies of the little green alien from Toy Story which would be perfect. The other picture has a very cute rocet ship that might work well. Good luck, and we want to see your finished product!

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&meta=favpics&cat=0&pos=-26787

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&meta=favpics&cat=0&pos=-31613

admcf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
admcf Posted 18 Apr 2006 , 9:10pm
post #7 of 8

Thanks for everyone's help. As I was searching for Toy Story ideas I did think about the alien on a cookie and thanks bbelias for that cookie idea too. That's exactly what I had in mind and so easy!!!!!!! I'm more excited about the cookies than the cake now!!!

ngarza07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ngarza07 Posted 18 Apr 2006 , 9:15pm
post #8 of 8

Good luck with the cookies. I personally enjoy doing cookies more than cakes now. Make sure to share photos when you're finished.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%