I Am Going Nuts!!!

Lounge By ginamig Updated 13 Apr 2007 , 8:36pm by LanaC

ginamig Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ginamig Posted 13 Apr 2007 , 8:24pm
post #1 of 4

Have you ever tasted something that was so incredibly good that all you wanted was the recipe???

I have a friend that owns a bakery and he made this pie called dream pie. I have scoured the internet looking for the recipe but all the recipes that come up for dream pie is not what he made. (I know him....he would NEVER come up with a recipe on his own!)

Anyway, he made it in a sheet pan...it had graham cracker crust with a vanilla pudding filling. There were whole strawberries and blueberries in it (fresh) and walnut chunks and I remember tasting brown sugar.

Can anyone help????

3 replies
awolf24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awolf24 Posted 13 Apr 2007 , 8:27pm
post #2 of 4

I'm not going to be a big help but that recipe sounds YUMMY.

If your friend owns the bakery, would he be willing to share the recipe with you? Or does he consider that giving away ond of his secrets?

ginamig Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ginamig Posted 13 Apr 2007 , 8:33pm
post #3 of 4

I couldn't possibly ask him for the recipe. Only because he is extremely jealous and competitive and won't give away recipes for fear that someone else will make it. But like I said...he NEVER makes up his own recipes so he must have seen it somewhere!

LanaC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LanaC Posted 13 Apr 2007 , 8:36pm
post #4 of 4

Okay, buy a piece, send it to me, and I will personally analyze it for you and send you back what I think. Actually, I might need two pieces, just in case. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%