Cake_Princess Posted 12 Apr 2006 , 1:01am
post #1 of

Hey KOS , Zamode and folks....

I added a bear cookie to my album. Not A-game but a new cookie.

11 replies
dodibug Posted 12 Apr 2006 , 1:17am
post #2 of

Awww, I think it cute!!

craftst3 Posted 12 Apr 2006 , 2:30am
post #3 of

I love this one. Thanks for sharing it with us. I am new to baking and just trying out rolled and cut cookies for the first time this month. Hopefully mine will come out okay.

Zamode Posted 12 Apr 2006 , 5:38am
post #4 of

Looks pretty good to me, Cake_Princess! He has nice delicate detail, sweet and neat! You do great work, thanks for sharing!

Now, where are the rest of the pics?! icon_wink.gif

pinkopossum Posted 12 Apr 2006 , 10:07am
post #5 of

Awww, Princess I think it looks positively adorable and definately A-Game. thumbs_up.gif

MomLittr Posted 12 Apr 2006 , 10:22am
post #6 of

I love those bear cookies, and am envious of how nice you can decorate your cookies. My artistic/drawing skills are still pretty crude, so I am on simple designs right now.

I am in the middle of making 50 Easter cookies for folks at my office. Have found that if I use squeeze bottles instead of piping bag for outlining and filling in, it worked out so much better for me. And I thinned down the icing more, so it is flowing and filling in nicely.

Deb

Cake_Princess Posted 12 Apr 2006 , 10:32pm
post #7 of

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate your comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamode

Now, where are the rest of the pics?! icon_wink.gif

OK so I am busted LOL... I do have more pics but I need to resize them so the fit on the site. Nothing new. No new designs. The only cookie design you have not seen was the bear. So I did think there was a point in posting the roses LOL. I have roses in my album here already. It was roses and bears weekend.

Cake_Princess Posted 12 Apr 2006 , 10:43pm
post #8 of

Btw, I am eating a cookie I made and it's just melting in my mouth. icon_biggrin.gif

OK I will add a few more shots. No not shots of Kahlua in my hot chocolate. I mean pictures in my album. LOL

Zamode Posted 13 Apr 2006 , 12:12am
post #9 of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake_Princess

Btw, I am eating a cookie I made and it's just melting in my mouth. icon_biggrin.gif

OK I will add a few more shots. No not shots of Kahlua in my hot chocolate. I mean pictures in my album. LOL

Brilliant idea!! Dunk the cookie in the Kahlua-filled hot chocolate! YUM

Cake_Princess Posted 13 Apr 2006 , 3:08am
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake_Princess

Brilliant idea!! Dunk the cookie in the Kahlua-filled hot chocolate! YUM

You lush!!!!! LOL icon_biggrin.gif

Zamode Posted 13 Apr 2006 , 8:00pm

I keep hearing about work orders! Where are the photos, woman?!

Image Pho-tos! Pho-tos! Pho-tos! Pho-tos!

Cake_Princess Posted 13 Apr 2006 , 10:24pm
Quote:

I keep hearing about work orders! Where are the photos, woman?!

Image Pho-tos! Pho-tos! Pho-tos! Pho-tos!

Those are from the order from Monday. I cancelled a last minute order for today too much to do. It's rescheduled for next week.

Pho-to lush LOL....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%