Any Ideas Where To Find These?

Decorating By AgentCakeBaker Updated 26 Apr 2005 , 2:12am by AgentCakeBaker

AgentCakeBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AgentCakeBaker Posted 25 Apr 2005 , 8:15pm
post #1 of 8

I'm looking for some books specifically for wedding cake table decor. Is there any such thing.

7 replies
flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 25 Apr 2005 , 8:20pm
post #2 of 8

have you tried amazon.com?? If there was it would be there...but I think your best bet is wedding magazines.... I will look and if I find anything I will let you know.

thecakemaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakemaker Posted 25 Apr 2005 , 8:21pm
post #3 of 8

Is there a public library near by? I found a lot of books on that there. Sorry I can't give you a specific title.

Debbie

AgentCakeBaker Posted 25 Apr 2005 , 8:53pm
post #4 of 8

I tried barnes and noble online but they didn't have anything specific. Most of the books that came up were books on cake decorating with one or two pages about wedding cake table decor.

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 25 Apr 2005 , 9:03pm
post #5 of 8

I googled it and Kathy Lamancusa's name came up a lot. I found her books on eBay and at amazon.com. They were called Bridal Elegance, Bridal Fantasy and Bridal Creations. The good thing is the books are very inexpensive. The bad thing is that they're from the late 80's. I bet there are still some good ideas in them though.

AgentCakeBaker Posted 25 Apr 2005 , 9:12pm
post #6 of 8

What did you type in the google search? Maybe I could search on other search engines tonight as well.

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 25 Apr 2005 , 9:20pm
post #7 of 8

I typed in "wedding cake table decor book." A listing came up for the Carol Duval show and it mentioned her and one of her books. I searched that and found that she had many books on the subject.

AgentCakeBaker Posted 26 Apr 2005 , 2:12am
post #8 of 8

Thanks a lot Lisa. I'm sure I'll plenty of ideas from this search.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%