Tweezers...........

Decorating By TheCakeShak Updated 24 Apr 2005 , 4:43pm by TheCakeShak

TheCakeShak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakeShak Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 3:38am
post #1 of 5

icon_cry.gif Does anyone know where I can find me some GIANT tweezers???
I looked at Michaels today and even went to the giant kitchen shop next door and can't seem to find them??

I know I can find me a pair of "toaster bread tweezers" at the Vermont Country Store on line.
But I am hoping to find them in real before I have to buy online.

Thanks...... icon_wink.gif

4 replies
momsandraven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momsandraven Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 3:45am
post #2 of 5

Are you looking for giant tweezers or the wooden toaster tongs? I've seen the toaster tongs at Bed,Bath & Beyond. You can also get them through Pampered Chef.
If you're looking for giant tweezers, check out the fishing aisle of your local KMart or WalMart. I'll bet you can find something you can use.

Hope that helps!

ump107 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ump107 Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 3:46am
post #3 of 5

If there is a medical supply store near you they may have something you can use. There are all sorts of medical instruments that work similar to tweezers. Some my work better depending on what you are trying to do.

Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 3:50am
post #4 of 5

Hardware stores usually carry them. You might try looking at Lowe's, Home Depot or Ace.

TheCakeShak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakeShak Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 4:43pm
post #5 of 5

icon_eek.gif Yes, I am sorta looking for both...I know that the wooden tweezers will come in great for me when I have to put either small flowers or something small in between the cake pillars instead of my big ol' hands. And the metal tweezers will come in handy for when I have to push flowers into those little itty bitty H2O things for the sides of the cake and or for putting small flowers from royal icing on etc....

But thanks for the tips, I will definitely check the area out!!! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%