Decorating By TheCakeShak Updated 24 Apr 2005 , 4:43pm by TheCakeShak

TheCakeShak Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 3:38am
post #1 of 5

icon_cry.gifI looked at Michaels today and even went to the giant kitchen shop next door and can't seem to find them??

I know I can find me a pair of "toaster bread tweezers" at the Vermont Country Store on line.
But I am hoping to find them in real before I have to buy online.

Thanks...... icon_wink.gif

4 replies
momsandraven Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 3:45am
post #2 of 5

Are you looking for giant tweezers or the wooden toaster tongs? I've seen the toaster tongs at Bed,Bath & Beyond. You can also get them through Pampered Chef.
If you're looking for giant tweezers, check out the fishing aisle of your local KMart or WalMart. I'll bet you can find something you can use.

Hope that helps!

ump107 Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 3:46am
post #3 of 5

If there is a medical supply store near you they may have something you can use. There are all sorts of medical instruments that work similar to tweezers. Some my work better depending on what you are trying to do.

Lisa Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 3:50am
post #4 of 5

Hardware stores usually carry them. You might try looking at Lowe's, Home Depot or Ace.

TheCakeShak Posted 24 Apr 2005 , 4:43pm
post #5 of 5

But thanks for the tips, I will definitely check the area out!!! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%