Wilton Class Book Copy Warning...re E-Bay

Decorating By Jopalis Updated 8 Apr 2007 , 5:53am by Jopalis

Jopalis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jopalis Posted 7 Apr 2007 , 4:14am
post #1 of 7

A short time ago someone posted a warning against a seller on E-Bay that was selling copies of Wilton books.... Does anyone recall this posting or who the seller was?

6 replies
Wendoger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wendoger Posted 7 Apr 2007 , 4:31am
post #2 of 7

Hmmm....I remember the thread...someone posted the sellers ebay name...I think there were 2 names actually...maybe someone knows the name of the thread or can find iticon_wink.gif
(JanH??????)
thumbs_up.gif

leadra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leadra Posted 7 Apr 2007 , 7:59pm
post #3 of 7

BUMP!

KrisD13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KrisD13 Posted 7 Apr 2007 , 8:11pm
post #4 of 7
Jopalis Posted 8 Apr 2007 , 4:19am
post #5 of 7

Yes! That's it! Thanks so much. The Auction Diva I saw on E-Bay is not her! Whew! She did tell me the books were legit and not copies but I was nervous about it. I just want the new Fondant one!

playingwithsugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
playingwithsugar Posted 8 Apr 2007 , 4:33am
post #6 of 7

If you are speaking of the thread I had posted last month, that was not the name of the vendor I was warning everyone about. The woman I was discussing was selling Wilton encyclopedia pattern books, which were actually photocopies put into folders she bought from Staples. eBay closed that auction after Wilton contacted them regarding the issue (I called and e-mailed Wilton, who responded the very next day).

If anyone has any further questions regarding the vendor I had spoken of, feel free to PM me about it anytime.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Jopalis Posted 8 Apr 2007 , 5:53am
post #7 of 7

Yes, I know... I checked the thread above.... that is the right one, correct?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%