40-50% Discount

Decorating By 2cakes Updated 23 Apr 2005 , 6:40pm by flayvurdfun

2cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
2cakes Posted 23 Apr 2005 , 6:23pm
post #1 of 2

Hi Everyone! I went to A.C. Moore today and believe it or not, they would not accept a computer printout coupons from JoAnn's. I took the coupons any how there and the store manager allow me to use A.C. Moore coupon for 50% off my merchandise, which I thought that was very nice of them. But I even called on Friday and was told by one of the employees that they take all coupons regardless wheather they are from Michaels, JoAnn's. I even took a Michaels 40% coupon and gave it to someone that was with me and was able to purchase another item and got the 40% off and they gave me back both JoAnn's and Michaels coupons and used their instead. Not a bad idea uh. If any one is interested, A.C. Moore is looking for cake decorating teachers, might be just where I live, but it is worth a try by logging into www.wilton.com web site. Click on "Instructors Needed"

So, yes take the computer printout JoAnn's coupon and take it to A.C. Moore or even Michaels and they should give you the face value coupon credit. Have fun shopping and baking. I got some tips that I needed and I got somethings off the clearance section of Wilton products. icon_smile.gif

1 reply
flayvurdfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
flayvurdfun Posted 23 Apr 2005 , 6:40pm
post #2 of 2

I can speak for some business' (military commissaries too) they cant validate online/email coupons so they dont take them usually... but like above they usually will give a store coupon for that store at that time only....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%