Ever Ordered From Fancy Flours?

Decorating By Mac Updated 18 Apr 2008 , 3:20am by Kiddiekakes

Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 1 Apr 2006 , 4:16am
post #1 of 8

Just placed an order with Fancy Flours the other day and received it today. Just wanted to tell ya'll how wonderfully and professionally it was packaged. The invoice inside was sealed with a Fancy Flours sticker. Each item was nicely wrapped in black and white striped tissue paper, secured wth tape and sealed on front with Fancy Flours sticker.

I felt like I was opening an expensive present.

7 replies
Zamode Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zamode Posted 1 Apr 2006 , 4:32am
post #2 of 8

Never ordered from them but was going to when Sugarcraft was down once. Lots of dragees there! Good to know Mac!

JennT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JennT Posted 1 Apr 2006 , 5:03am
post #3 of 8

It's always fun to get a pretty package! I was curious about what you ordered from them. I've been pricing chocolate transfer sheets and theirs are priced about 2, even 3 times as much in some cases, more than Beryl's for the exact same design and sheet size. I could be missing something, though, that would explain such a big price difference... icon_rolleyes.gif I like their prices on some other things, but the transfer sheet price kind of turned me off from ordering. But after reading your report I may have to reconsider....lol. Nothing like getting a nicely wrapped package...and have it be cake stuff to boot! icon_lol.gificon_razz.gif

Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 1 Apr 2006 , 3:34pm
post #4 of 8

Hey JennT--

I ordered malted milk crunch topping from them, a 7" pan and a 12" hex pan. Probably could have got the pans cheaper from somewhere else, but the shipping was reasonable. Didn't want to have to pay for shipping from several different companies.

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 9:54pm
post #5 of 8

wanted to get this back out there as I stumbled upon it today.... NO SALES TAX!!!!!!

msthang1224 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msthang1224 Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 10:33pm
post #6 of 8

I have wanted to order from them every since Martha Stewart showed their cupcake wrappers. they are absolutely beautiful and so danty. I'm not going to order from them until next year for my niece's wedding unless needed sooner.

ALVARGA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ALVARGA Posted 18 Apr 2008 , 2:39am
post #7 of 8

When I signed up for their newletter I received free shipping on my first order. I had already placed my order but I can use the code on my next order. I think their website is great. icon_smile.gif

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 18 Apr 2008 , 3:20am
post #8 of 8

I love their site but am totally turned off by the fact that they charge $40.00 shipping to Canada(essentially I am 1 state away...) no matter how small an order...to me that just says the are not interested in my business.Would love to order if they charged exactly what it cost to ship and not over inflate just to be bothered! JMO

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%