Oreo Cookie Molds?

Baking By kden3980 Updated 23 Jul 2007 , 9:17pm by jescapades

kden3980 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kden3980 Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 12:17pm
post #1 of 21

just a quick question: Where do you purchase the oreo cookie molds? They look soo cuteicon_wink.gif Thanks!

Kara

20 replies
jescapades Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jescapades Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 12:22pm
post #2 of 21

do you mean the ones for chocolate covered oreos?

they have a bunch at sugarcraft.com. they are $2.50 a piece

ps3884 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ps3884 Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 12:24pm
post #3 of 21

I know www.sugarcraft.com has them. Just type in oreo mold in the search field.

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 12:25pm
post #4 of 21

http://www.spinningleaf.com/

I just ordered mine from the above link... really fast shipment .. they sent me 2 free molds along with my order .. I haven't gotten to try the molds out yet, but I can't wait to try!!!

Melonie1005 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melonie1005 Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 12:28pm
post #5 of 21

I get mine from 3dmolds.com for 5.50. More expensive but you can't beat the service and fast shipping and you get a free mold with your order. They just recently changed their business name but you will be redirected to the new site. HTH thumbs_up.gif

tinascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tinascakes Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 12:30pm
post #6 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3884

I know has them. Just type in oreo mold in the search field.

I clicked on this, and a list of complaints against the company came up. Did anyone else get that?

gingersoave Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gingersoave Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 12:32pm
post #7 of 21

3Dmolds.com and they gave me one for free!!! They were quick and not too expensive!!!! I got the oreo molds with the face and the free one was just a plain oreo mold.

ps3884 Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 12:37pm
post #8 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinascakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3884

I know has them. Just type in oreo mold in the search field.

I clicked on this, and a list of complaints against the company came up. Did anyone else get that?

I haven't had a problem ordering from them in the past. But, I have read that many others on CC have. I just looked at a couple of the other sites mentioned and think I'm going to order the molds from one of them. Can't wait to get them!

jjbrink Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jjbrink Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 12:39pm
post #9 of 21

i got mine from 3d molds. they also said in a replied back e-mail that if you specify the mold you would like for free they will try and make sure they send it to you. i got the one i wanted as my freebie. they have excellent customer service!
also, i order an easter egg oreo mold off e-bay. i used it once and threw it away! it was brand new, but it wasnt deep enough for the cookies and the biggest problem- my chocolate got the mold too hot and distorted the egg!!!! icon_mad.gif

ps3884 Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 12:45pm
post #10 of 21

FYI...I just went to 3dmolds.com...they are now Spinningleaf - www.spinningleaf.com. This is the site that ntertayneme recommended. Placing my order now! I want all of them but, guess I'll have to pick just a couple to start with. icon_cry.gificon_lol.gif

ps3884 Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 12:48pm
post #11 of 21

I just went to place my order and had to share this...if you join their mailing list, you get 5% off every order (plus discount coupons that come in the newsletter). thumbs_up.gif

Just make sure you're logged in before you make your purchase to receive the discount.

fragglerock1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fragglerock1 Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 1:52pm
post #12 of 21

Love, love, love 3dmolds.com. I mentioned them a while back in this forum and they got alot orders off of my referral. As a thank you, they sent me every cookie mold they make for free! I can't wait for the Nutter Butter molds to come out!.

kden3980 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kden3980 Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 2:28pm
post #13 of 21

Thank you!!!

sweetflowers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetflowers Posted 6 Apr 2007 , 10:31pm
post #14 of 21

The reason the sugarcraft site comes up with the BBB and complaints is due to the code embedded in this site. If you type the www name in your address bar it will take you to the sugarcraft store site directly.

I'm guessing the reason CC has this is to warn it's members of potential problems.

nickymom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nickymom Posted 7 Apr 2007 , 2:11pm
post #15 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntertayneme

http://www.spinningleaf.com/

I just ordered mine from the above link... really fast shipment .. they sent me 2 free molds along with my order .. I haven't gotten to try the molds out yet, but I can't wait to try!!!

So cool!!!!!

jescapades Posted 23 May 2007 , 12:27am
post #16 of 21

does anyone know where i can find an awareness ribbon oreo mold??

thanks so much!

rcs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rcs Posted 23 May 2007 , 12:35am
post #17 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by jescapades

thanks so much!

You can order those through www.spinningleaf.com. Great service and a free mold with every order!

jescapades Posted 23 May 2007 , 1:11am
post #18 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jescapades

thanks so much!

You can order those through www.spinningleaf.com. Great service and a free mold with every order!

thanks! heading there now!

cecilialovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cecilialovescake Posted 23 May 2007 , 4:19am
post #19 of 21

cincinnaticakeandcandy.com has some oreo molds too, they are $2.19 each. they also have a mold that is the two halves of the oreo and then the middle cream part. I think its just adorable if you want to make chocolate oreos

samcfi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
samcfi Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 7:53pm
post #20 of 21

I've ordered mine from spinningleaf & love them. Has anyone seen a mold for chocolate covered "mini" oreos?

jescapades Posted 23 Jul 2007 , 9:17pm
post #21 of 21

i bought two molds on ebay to make mini oreos. they were soap molds, but the cavities were the right size for mini oreos. i bought frogs and straw hats.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%