galaglow Posted 21 Apr 2005 , 2:47am
post #1 of

I had to tell everyone, if you haven't tried the Snickerdoodle cake recipe tcturtleshell posted last week, give it a try. I made one today and it is delicious! Thanks TC! icon_smile.gif

7 replies
flayvurdfun Posted 21 Apr 2005 , 7:15am
post #2 of

I told my DH about that cake... he actually wants me to try one.... so we'll see!

Lisa Posted 21 Apr 2005 , 7:56am
post #3 of

That's on my too do list!

tcturtleshell Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 2:52am
post #4 of

Finally got a chance to get online. I've been baking cakes & making icing... I'm glad you liked the snicker doodle cake Galaglow! Wasn't it yummy!!

2cakes Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 3:11am
post #5 of

Hi TC! The recipe for the snicker doodles cake, is it the one posted on CC search site labels as snicker doodles cake II. I would like to try the recipe as I am always looking to test and taste new recipes. Thanks, TC

tcturtleshell Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 3:13am
post #6 of

Hmm, I think I put it in the forum titled recipes. Take a look over there you should find it. It is good! Let me know how you like it.

2cakes Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 4:57am
post #7 of

Hi TC! I can't find your snicker doodle recipe. Is it the one that serves 12 people. Cause i checked the search on cake central and only two that came up were of the same and it read as follows: Snicker Doodle Cake II, is this the one? Sorry that I'm having trouble locating that recipe. Thanks!

Lisa Posted 22 Apr 2005 , 5:24am
post #8 of

TC posted the recipe here...

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-1717-snickerdoodle.html

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%