Survivor!!!

Lounge By cakemommy Updated 28 Oct 2007 , 7:09pm by tcturtleshell

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 8 Oct 2007 , 10:51am
post #91 of 125

It's easy to get hooked!! Now you'll have to watch Big Brother when that comes back on! LOL icon_smile.gif

mamacc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamacc Posted 8 Oct 2007 , 7:36pm
post #92 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturtleshell

It's easy to get hooked!! Now you'll have to watch Big Brother when that comes back on! LOL icon_smile.gif

Oh, I already am hooked on Big Brother...been watching since season 2. icon_biggrin.gif

Now, I'm going to have to go online and rent dvds from the older survivor seasons....

C

tcturtleshell Posted 8 Oct 2007 , 9:18pm
post #93 of 125

I wouldn't mind renting them too to re-watch the old ones. I haven't missed a season! They have had so many that they are starting to run together in my mind. icon_confused.gificon_rolleyes.gif

chelleb1974 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chelleb1974 Posted 12 Oct 2007 , 3:04pm
post #94 of 125

I'm glad Dave is gone......though I was torn between wanting Dave or Sheree (sp?) gone. If she doesn't start doing some work around camp, she'll be gone the next time they go to Tribal Council...assuming someone else doesn't **** up first!

Just my opinion!
~Chelle

Daisys_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daisys_Cakes Posted 12 Oct 2007 , 7:46pm
post #95 of 125

I am taking Wilton 3 on Thursday nights so I missed last night's show... any highlights?

Deborah

P.S. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO happy because Leslie is coming back on radio on the 22nd of October! YEAH!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif I thought they were going to make her wait until the show was completely over...now I will have my favorite D-jay back to listen to while I do math in morning! thumbs_up.gif

mommachris Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommachris Posted 12 Oct 2007 , 11:45pm
post #96 of 125

daisy,

Last night Dave and Sheare got into an argument...she is tired of his bossiness and he is just being his annoying self. Thought for one minute that she might hit him, this was over some shells that she wanted to throw out and he was saving for his mother. icon_rolleyes.gif

Dave's team lost the reward challenge and he ended up being kid napped to the other team. That means he got the tube with the clue to pass onto another person. He chose Todd and Todd promised to give him the clue if he got kidnapped.

The reward was to have a family of local people come and teach them how to fish. they used birds to do this which was pretty smart. The shocker in this was that low and behold the poker player Jean could speak manderine Chinese. icon_eek.gif So he could interpret everything the locals were saying!
What a trip!

Okay, Dave acted like a goof at the enemy camp, no surprise there.
Back at his tribe the team took a rest because is was so peaceful with out "Crazy Dave" irritating them. Then they had to work...cause he wasn't there to do it for them. Most of them realized just how much he did around there. Except for Shaera. Who lay like a stone the whole time. She told the camera that she had to save her self for the competitions. Meanwhile she is getting dirty looks from her team mates.

At immunity Dave's tribe losses again.
Cortney is safe for this week.

Dave knew that he was up along with Shaera and he tried to get the team to see that he was a hard worker. Shaera told them all that she was good for the competitions and that was more important than camp work.

I guess they agreed with her and booted Dave.

I couldn't have been happier cause if he stripped again,I wasn't going to watch anymore. thumbsdown.gif

I don't think Shaera is going to make it through another tribal. Frosty, Eric and the two girls aren't too happy with her.

Hope that helps you get up to date.
By the way the competitions were better this time.

Reward: move a burning ball with long sticks
Immunity: throw a set of balls on a rope to knock over vases that the other team was trying to defend.

No mud, no wrestling. thumbs_up.gif

mommachris

Daisys_Cakes Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 3:17pm
post #97 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommachris

daisy,

Last night Dave and Sheare got into an argument...she is tired of his bossiness and he is just being his annoying self. Thought for one minute that she might hit him, this was over some shells that she wanted to throw out and he was saving for his mother. icon_rolleyes.gif

Dave's team lost the reward challenge and he ended up being kid napped to the other team. That means he got the tube with the clue to pass onto another person. He chose Todd and Todd promised to give him the clue if he got kidnapped.

The reward was to have a family of local people come and teach them how to fish. they used birds to do this which was pretty smart. The shocker in this was that low and behold the poker player Jean could speak manderine Chinese. icon_eek.gif So he could interpret everything the locals were saying!
What a trip!

Okay, Dave acted like a goof at the enemy camp, no surprise there.
Back at his tribe the team took a rest because is was so peaceful with out "Crazy Dave" irritating them. Then they had to work...cause he wasn't there to do it for them. Most of them realized just how much he did around there. Except for Shaera. Who lay like a stone the whole time. She told the camera that she had to save her self for the competitions. Meanwhile she is getting dirty looks from her team mates.

At immunity Dave's tribe losses again.
Cortney is safe for this week.

Dave knew that he was up along with Shaera and he tried to get the team to see that he was a hard worker. Shaera told them all that she was good for the competitions and that was more important than camp work.

I guess they agreed with her and booted Dave.

I couldn't have been happier cause if he stripped again,I wasn't going to watch anymore. thumbsdown.gif

I don't think Shaera is going to make it through another tribal. Frosty, Eric and the two girls aren't too happy with her.

Hope that helps you get up to date.
By the way the competitions were better this time.

Reward: move a burning ball with long sticks
Immunity: throw a set of balls on a rope to knock over vases that the other team was trying to defend.

No mud, no wrestling. thumbs_up.gif

mommachris

Thanks! thumbs_up.gif Why I even watch the show when I have you? icon_wink.gif

Deborah

mamacc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamacc Posted 14 Oct 2007 , 5:21pm
post #98 of 125

Yeah, I say good riddance to Dave! That condescending tone was so irritating!

Sherea just lazing around all day is pretty bad too! Doesn't she realize that if she is getting exercize and hard work every day that he body will adapt and get stronger?? ...hence giving her more energy for challenges!

Courtney

tcturtleshell Posted 16 Oct 2007 , 12:10am
post #99 of 125

I loved the part when the family came to their camp! That was so interesting! I learned a lot from that. See they should have more stuff like that then that wrestling stuff! icon_smile.gif I would have never thought to use birds to catch fish! Go figure! Smart people!

Soooo glad Dave is gone!! He just might have been the most annoying player I have ever seen on Survivor.

tcturtleshell Posted 16 Oct 2007 , 12:10am
post #100 of 125

I loved the part when the family came to their camp! That was so interesting! I learned a lot from that. See they should have more stuff like that then that wrestling stuff! icon_smile.gif I would have never thought to use birds to catch fish! Go figure! Smart people!

Soooo glad Dave is gone!! He just might have been the most annoying player I have ever seen on Survivor.

tcturtleshell Posted 16 Oct 2007 , 12:11am
post #101 of 125

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 1:54pm
post #102 of 125

You loved it so much Tina, you had to say it 3 times. icon_wink.gif

I still <3 James.

tcturtleshell Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 5:37pm
post #103 of 125

It's CC acting up again!! LOL icon_smile.gif What we can't delete comments anymore? Ahh!!

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 2:45pm
post #104 of 125

I thought last night's ep was good. Those girls screwed themselves. James is a great competitor, and I love his mentality. Did you notice how after the competition when they got back to camp he was like "So which of the girls has gotta go?" It was obvious to him, and it didn't matter to him that he wasn't from their tribe, he was just in it to win, and the girls were making them weak. The girls were so stupid for telling them that they threw the competition. DH thinks that they really didn't throw it, they just knew that things were about to turn on them, so they said they threw it to save face. I think that they did throw it, but why didn't htey include the guy in their alliance? So messed up.

butternut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butternut Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 3:25pm
post #105 of 125

Yea, they did throw it. The blond haired girl (sorry, can't think of her name) threw one of the discs aside so that they wouldn't be able to complete the puzzles. I know the guys must have been upset. They worked their butts off trying to win. I was so hoping the blonde would get voted off but I knew that she probably wouldn't.

Daisys_Cakes Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 5:52pm
post #106 of 125

I missed the first 25 minutes last night so I have acouple of questions (I would watch the shoe online except my computer is like 10 years old so it does not have all the reqiured parts to show movies) 1. How did the people switch tribes? 2. Has anyone found the immunity idols yet? 3. Why did the people who changed tribes change tribes? COuld anyone change tribes, I mean could James go back to other tribe?

Thanks!
Deborah

tcturtleshell Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 6:00pm
post #107 of 125

Ohhh last night ticked me off big time! icon_mad.gif Those girls looked really bad. Throwing the game! That stupid guy even went ahead & voted w/ the girls! dunce.gif He ain't going far in this game, at least I hope he doesn't! Loser! If he would have been a MAN he would have told them girls off & said Good bye to one of them & voted w/ Aaron & James. How could he trust them after they didn't include him? He's thinking with something other then his brain!

I hated seeing Aaron go but I'm glad it wasn't my Louisiana Boy! icon_smile.gif I'm glad James said what he said. I like people like that! When it's wrong it's wrong! Call em' out!

I wish I knew why Survivor was making the game so crazy this year. It's not fair. icon_cry.gif To switch 2 players like that wasn't a fair game to begin with. The other team didn't deserve the two strongest players. I'm just not liking Survivor! Can ya'll tell icon_smile.gif If they would have done a draw or a bandana draw then that would have been better but to let each team pick 2 players. Ahhh!! icon_confused.gif

Ok.. my blood pressure is up so I better get! Anxious to hear everyone's opinion! icon_wink.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 6:03pm
post #108 of 125

Daisy,
Survivor had each team trade 2 people from each team. They both picked the strongest ones. I figure they might change back next Thurs. We'll see.

Immunity idol was not found but I think next episode is going to be all about finding the idol.

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 6:05pm
post #109 of 125

Deborah-They had each team pick which tribe members they wanted to take from the other team. One team picked James and Aaron, the other picked Sharea and another guy. Jean Robert seemed (to me) kind of upset that he wasn't picked as one of the strong players. HTH!

Daisys_Cakes Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 6:02pm
post #110 of 125

Thanks! Another ? how did all the girls suddenly end up with bathing suits? Before I think they were all wearing there bra and underwear (I could be wrong).

Deborah

Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 8:51pm
post #111 of 125

Those girls made me so mad icon_evil.gif ! I hope their plan comes around and bites them in the butt. I am wondering what new twist the game will have next. I really like James, I hope he doesn't get voted off next week.

mommachris Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 10:17pm
post #112 of 125

Jean Robert WAS mad because James was the only one in his team that liked him. The rest of his tribe thinks he is annoying. He didn't make any points by trying to act as a leader once Aaron was gone.

As for PG and the blond voting off Aaron, they didn't have a choice as they asked him out right if he'd vote off Jean Robert once they merged and Aaron hedged on his answer. He wasn't going to swing to their side, so he had to go. They are thinking of the long run. Aaron is more dangerous to them....he's a leader.

The fact that both Aaron and James couldn't see the "thrown game" for what it was shows that they aren't good at strategy. James is the next to go. They need to be more diplomatic about how they vote off now, as the jury is going to come into play in the next week or so. You need to send the person out with out being snippy. The giggling girls are not building friends this way and now Eric doesn't trust them either.

Daisy:
Aaron and James were smart enough to figure out that the other tribe was going to steal two of their members. Poor Frosty and his group thought they were going to have seven against five. They never saw it coming that they might loose two of their guys also. Duh!
Everyone showed up in their swimsuits for the immunity competition.
Nice to see everyone covered up again. icon_smile.gif
Todd and Amanda are sure to have the idol by the next tribal.

Six long days until the next installment....sigh.

mommachris

mommachris Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 1:49am
post #113 of 125

just saw a commercial for tonight and it seems that James has finally figured out that he may have to do more than just be strong. He needs to get a game plan and turning the girls is what he'll try to do before the next tribal. This is so not going to work. Poor guy, he woke up too late icon_wink.gif

you know when he was silent and bonding with Leslie I really liked him, but as soon as he got hooked up with Jean Robert and made some nasty remarks about Courney, he lost my vote.

By the way did anyone else notice that Jean Robert looks like Vince Vaughn? icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

I knew he looked like someone, and when I saw that movie that just came out ("Fred Claus" I think) it clicked.

mommachris

tcturtleshell Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 2:02am
post #114 of 125

The game was on tonight! Expect the Unexpected!! icon_smile.gif

I love James! I gotta defend him icon_smile.gif I think he will hang on longer, he's got game & he is sure good friends with Denise & I don't think he will stab anyone in the back.. I hope! He told Denise it was alright when she couldn't eat that nasty bird, I think he is a gentlemen. Guys talk smack when they are alone w/ other guys. I think that's what happened when him & JR where talking in the water. If you remember JR was doing the negative talk about the girls.

I would love to see the blonde chicks go! The skinny one Courtney & the one on the other team Jaime. They are both getting on my nerves. Whinning all the time. I think Courtney will be next because of her negativity.

Aren't the teams supposed to merge next week? That will be good~

Daisys_Cakes Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 6:02pm
post #115 of 125

Who got votted off last night? Anything else interesting happen? I was at decorating class last night once again so I missed the show.

Thanks!
Deborah

mommachris Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 3:50am
post #116 of 125

Deborah,

Last night the two girls and Eric decided it might be best if they TRY TO Win the immunity challenge. This was due to the cold shoulder that Sharea gave PG during the reward challenge.
PG tried to tell her old team mate that they had voted off Aaron so they could keep the numbers for the merge. Sharea just ignored her and that scared her badly and add that to the fact that Frosty wouldn't even give the old team eye contact. All their planning was for naught.

When Jean Robert's team won reward they kidnapped James back, taking him to a tea house for lunch and a shower. Jean Robert began acting like his old obnoxious self around James.

Todd took James aside saying that he knew what was in the bamboo tube and if James would give it to him that Todd would save his life. James gave him the clue.

Todd knew exactly where the idol was and he and Amanda tried to get it right in front of everyone. Frosty got in the middle of it, he thought they were attempting to remove some shingles from the wooden sign. Sure enough Frosty saw the idol...they made him promise not to say anything to the others. They promised to keep him around longer.
( Why o why didn't they just wait until everyone was asleep??)

Keeping his promise they told James where to get the idol at his camp. icon_wink.gif That would help James stay around for the merge and also when they lose the next challenge ( tonight) since he has the idol, only James vote for Jamie would count and she'd get the boot.

Then Todd proceeded to tell, Courney and Denise about the idol. His reasoning was that since they had to play in the game, they needed to know what he was doing with James. That means only Jean Robert and Sharea were clueless about the idol.

So, James needed to LOSE the challenge.

The weakest players from Jean and Todd's team had to play. They had sat out the last challenge....really not smart cause the immunity is more important than rewards, duh!

It was an eating contest. Some really nasty things. Pg, Eric and Jamie were animals attacking the food. They only let James go once.
It came down to Denise and James eating baby ducks....feathers and all. She tried but just couldn't and they must have told James off camera the he'd get the point anyway ( he was fake heaving and all) since he had managed to get more of it down than she could. He finished the duck and his team won the game. Todd was mad!

Being led by Todd and Amanda the decision was made to vote off Sharea since she hadn't made any friends and no one trusted her.

Then Courtney got to thinking about how she'd rather see Jean Robert gone instead. She stirred up the pot, got all pouty about it and even told Sheara the plan to vote her off.icon_eek.gif

Todd and Amanda are feeling the pinch of calling the shots, in that if you don't keep your alliance happy then you get voted off next.
It got a bit heated at tribal. Sharea sure has attitude icon_surprised.gif

She was voted off anyway. She did not make the jury.
It sounds like Courtney is going to make them pay for it next time.

The scenes for next week indicate that Eric, PG and Jamie have the idol in their hands.."It sure looks like an immunity idol" icon_surprised.gif Also it is time for the merge.
That brings you up to date on what I know for certain....Now can some one help me with a question about what happened with the first idol.

This is the part that i'm confused about...did Todd give James His idol OR did he just tell James where to find the one in his own camp??
I wasn't paying close enough attention during that conversation ( re: my nine month old was screaming in my ear. icon_confused.gif )

Can some one clear that up for me, please.` I'm wondering if the found idol next week was Todd's or the new one that James has to retrieve.

TIA

mommachris

mommachris Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 3:58am
post #117 of 125

Turtle,
I had an issue with James not defending the women that Jean Robert was speaking so crudely about. He may not have said the words but by nodding and laughing along at calling Courtney names saying that she was just a body to be used....not cool. Think he'd let someone talk like that about his own mother or sister? icon_mad.gif

Nope, if he didn't stand up for the girl then he is no gentleman.

mommachris

Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 9:40am
post #118 of 125

mommachris wrote

Quote:
Quote:

This is the part that i'm confused about...did Todd give James His idol OR did he just tell James where to find the one in his own camp??

I first thought that he told him where to find it at this camp. But later James said to the camera that he had one and he knew where it was at his camp as well.
HTH

Daisys_Cakes Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 4:23pm
post #119 of 125

I am confused! Who was in each tribe this week because you mentioned sominthing about PG and Shaera talking to eachother. icon_confused.gif Other than that let me see if I got this right : So Jhan Ho won the immunity challenge, Fei Long won the reward challenge which I assume was going to a tea house. Todd and Amanda are the new leaders of Fei Long and Todd decided to team up with James. Frosty saw Todd and Amanda trying to get the immunity idol so now he knows about it also. What do you mean by Courtney is going to make them pay for it? icon_confused.gif

Thanks Mommachris you are the best!

Deborah

tcturtleshell Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 8:43pm
post #120 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommachris

Turtle,
I had an issue with James not defending the women that Jean Robert was speaking so crudely about. He may not have said the words but by nodding and laughing along at calling Courtney names saying that she was just a body to be used....not cool. Think he'd let someone talk like that about his own mother or sister? icon_mad.gif

Nope, if he didn't stand up for the girl then he is no gentleman.

mommachris

IMO just because he was laughing & nodding doesn't mean he isn't a gentleman. Not wanting to argue but that's just my opinion icon_wink.gif He was just being a "man". They all do that. I don't like it but it really never means anything. They are just being men. Now if they did that in the presents of a woman then yep, that's very wrong. Then I would agree with you about the gentlemen thing thumbs_up.gif They thought they were alone.

About the idol, Yes, James has it. Todd gave it to him. Then he also is supposed to get the one at the other camp. From previews it looks like he did find it & the others found it in his things. Not sure yet though. That's how I took what I saw on previews. If he could get both idols then the other team would really be in a very good place in this game.

We'll see! I like it when the game starts getting competitive. So far I think my pick to win the game is Denise. Do ya'll have any picks yet?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%