Survivor!!!

Lounge By cakemommy Updated 28 Oct 2007 , 7:09pm by tcturtleshell

cakemommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy Posted 30 Mar 2007 , 4:07am
post #1 of 125

Okay, so my niece is visiting me right now and we were delayed in watching the show and she went to ffwd through the commerical with DVR and hit the wrong button and then went live!!!! icon_mad.gif She doesn't know who got voted off!

Can anyone tell me who got voted off please! My niece and I thank you! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Amy

124 replies
KimAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KimAZ Posted 30 Mar 2007 , 4:15am
post #2 of 125

Rocky got the boot tonight.

KimAZ

cakemommy Posted 30 Mar 2007 , 4:39am
post #3 of 125

Hey thanks!!!!!!!

My niece's reaction......."YES!!!" icon_twisted.gif She said he's such an A$$!! I don't watch the show but I thank you very much for letting me know so I can tell my niece.

thumbs_up.gif Amy

bakincakin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakincakin Posted 30 Mar 2007 , 1:00pm
post #4 of 125

YES!!!! Finally Rocky got the boot. Couldn't stand the man.

cakemommy Posted 30 Mar 2007 , 3:24pm
post #5 of 125

Apparently this guy was a jerk! As many seasons as this show has been on I have never watched a complete episode. My sister and niece live by it!!!!

Amy

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 31 Mar 2007 , 2:48am
post #6 of 125

Gosh was he ever a jerk! I can't believe how someone could be so negative like that! He must make everyone back in Boston crazy! Glad he's gone! I love Survivor too!! Can't miss it!! Tell them to go to CBS.com & watch it on the tube thing. Something funny happened during one of the competitions... one of the girls fell off a tower. It was hilarious!! icon_smile.gif

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 31 Mar 2007 , 3:57pm
post #7 of 125

OMG, that girl falling off the platform was freaking hilarious!! I can't believe they didn't replay that...so I did a few times. HAHA!!

I am enjoying this season of Survivor but haven't really found myself rooting for anyone in particular, except perhaps Yao Man. He's a trip.

Good riddance, Rocky!!!

CraftyMJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CraftyMJ Posted 31 Mar 2007 , 5:17pm
post #8 of 125

Yeah for Yao Man! I was laughing so hard when he made an immunity idol and hid it!! What if someone finds it and thinks they are safe from being voted off???? That would be so funny!

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 31 Mar 2007 , 5:24pm
post #9 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraftyMJ

Yeah for Yao Man! I was laughing so hard when he made an immunity idol and hid it!! What if someone finds it and thinks they are safe from being voted off???? That would be so funny!

OMG, I KNOW!! That was SO clever of him, and ought to make for some really interesting politics within that group!

tcturtleshell Posted 31 Mar 2007 , 5:28pm
post #10 of 125

That was hilarious when she fell off!!! We laughed & laughed! I'm sure it will be a big thing on the final show! icon_smile.gif

I thought it was cool that the idol was a TURTLE!!! thumbs_up.gif I'm rooting for Yao-Man & the black guy that is his friend they are both pretty smart!! I also like the hispanic or it it french guy on the men team. I can't quit make out his accent. I think he's pretty darn hot! icon_wink.gif Seems nice too thumbs_up.gif I'm not good with names this season! The only name I could remember was Rocky & Yao-man.

butternut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butternut Posted 31 Mar 2007 , 9:29pm
post #11 of 125

GO Yao-Man!!!! thumbs_up.gif

chelleb1974 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chelleb1974 Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 8:01pm
post #12 of 125

I love Survivor! Never got into the first season, but haven't missed an episode since season II started! It was pretty funny when she fell off the tower!! I couldn't believe when Yao-man made the fake idol - that's awesome!! I hope someone does find it and tries to use it!!!! Can't wait for tonight's episode!

~Chelle

Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 8:50pm
post #13 of 125

Chelleb1974 wrote

Quote:
Quote:

I couldn't believe when Yao-man made the fake idol - that's awesome!! I hope someone does find it and tries to use it!!!! Can't wait for tonight's episode!

I couldn't have said it better myself. thumbs_up.gif

chestercheeto Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chestercheeto Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 11:11pm
post #14 of 125

Yau-Man works in my department. go Yau!

tcturtleshell Posted 6 Apr 2007 , 2:01am
post #15 of 125

Yau-Man did awesome tonight!! My vote is for Earl though! I think he's a very sincer person & really wants to win! I hope he goes far, heck I hope he wins!

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 6 Apr 2007 , 3:07pm
post #16 of 125

I like Yau-man and Earl too. Earl does seem so genuine and sincere. He did awesome with the Fijian dance last night.

For a minute, I thought Dreamz' world was about to be turned upside down - he got lucky!

Lisi never did say whether she wanted to stay or not - she deserved to go, too wishy-washy. And stupid for telling the guys about the clues for the idol.

Chakkakin - really? Where do you guys work? That's so cool.

chelleb1974 Posted 6 Apr 2007 , 3:14pm
post #17 of 125

Ironbaker - I thought that about Dreamz too! In fact, I thought maybe they tried to throw the challenge to get rid of him - but apparently not! It was pretty funny that Lisi said they had to get up pretty early to pull one over on her! Little does she know......actually - now she knows!

~Chelle

Ironbaker Posted 6 Apr 2007 , 4:53pm
post #18 of 125

icon_lol.gif She probably felt so silly watching it last night.

I was wondering if they were throwing the comp too because they all did really bad. Edgardo went on and on about his moment to "shine" and how he was good at bow and arrows. Not! He didn't even hit the board. icon_lol.gif

I wonder what the surprise is next week?

Ironbaker Posted 11 May 2007 , 2:14pm
post #19 of 125

OMG, who is still watching? This season has turned out to be one of the best, if not the best. The tribal councils have been intense and so full of plot and strategy turns, I love it!

I LOVE YAU! What a gamer he is. Very smart and always keeping his eye on the prize. I think he genuinely gave the car from the goodness of his heart but is also was a smart strategic move. He should've had Dreamz promise to not try to vote him out.

I was pleading with the TV for him to pull out that immunity idol! What a nailbiter. And hilarious to see stacy basically hang herself.

tcturtleshell Posted 11 May 2007 , 2:22pm
post #20 of 125

I was waiting for you to post Ironbaker!! icon_smile.gif I love YAU!!!! That man has GAME!!! He is soaking up everything that goes on! What a wize old man he is!! I love Earl too! What a cute little smile he has! He's another smart man! He knows he should keep close to Yau. Brains do win sometimes!!! Hope it's this time!!!

As for Cassandra & Stacy... Stacy should have been gone a long time ago! She is lazy! Cassandra is another one that stays "under the radar". She isn't playing the game. She's just doing what every one else wants. I don't like the ones who play like that. I like Boo too! He kicked butt last night! Dreamz... well I'm not sure about him yet... he's a little too needy.

Ok is Sunday the final show?? I missed it after they kicked Stacy out. OH & did Earl vote for Stacy or Yau?? I didn't see that either. I figured Earl, Yau, & Boo voted Stacy & then Cassandra & Dreamz voted Yau. Is that how it went down? Did Yau really have to use the idol? My son called at the end so I missed it all!

Fill me in my Survivor friend! WHEN DOES BIG BROTHER START???? That's my favorite!!! icon_smile.gif

chelleb1974 Posted 11 May 2007 , 2:29pm
post #21 of 125

I can't wait for sunday......I didn't see who voted for who, but will check on cbs.com and let you know!

Not to hijack this thread....but does anyone here watch CSI (Las Vegas)?

~Chelle

chelleb1974 Posted 11 May 2007 , 2:32pm
post #22 of 125

I just checked....Yau and Earl are the only two that voted for Stacy - so yes....it's good that Yau used the idol!

I want Yau or Earl to win!

~Chelle

Ironbaker Posted 11 May 2007 , 2:38pm
post #23 of 125

There you are! icon_lol.gif Hi to Chel too.

Yes, Yau made a very wise decision, he knew something was going on and he would've been gone had he not used it.

I'm not a fan of Cassandra either, she is a follower and now she has screwed herself. I wonder if she's going to try to get back into their good graces?

Yau and Earl are so cute together, I love how Yau told him the final clue to the immunity idol. I really hope they make it to the finals but then it's going to be a hard decision.

Yau or Earl HAVE to win the next immunity idol.

But I have a bad feeling that Dreamz is going to go back on his word. I remember hearing that there was something "controversial" this season...I'm not sure what else could qualify so far? I am hoping that's not it but it would be scandalously controversial.

The finale is Sunday, 8pm EST - I can't wait! thumbs_up.gif

Not sure when the official date for BB is, it is usually the week of the 4th of July but I don't think they've even casted yet, believe it or not. I looked the other day.

chelleb1974 Posted 11 May 2007 , 2:42pm
post #24 of 125

I agree Ironbaker.....Yau or Earl needs to win and should give the Idol to the one that doesn't!!

Ok - I think I have to go do some work......

~Chelle

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 11 May 2007 , 2:49pm
post #25 of 125

Come on! I'm more behind with Survivor!! I have to find time to get Idol, 24 and Heroes out of the way!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif I'm two weeks behind on Survivor--I guess I better catch up this weekend, huh?

But I do have to say--based on what I know so far--remember I'm two weeks behind--I still LOVE Yau and Earl is right up there with them. If those two are in the final two, this would turn out to be an Excellent season. If Yau wins, it would be perfect! icon_wink.gif

tcturtleshell Posted 11 May 2007 , 2:50pm
post #26 of 125

I just watched the show again on innertube. They didn't show who Boo voted for. I guess Stacy. Yes, Cassandra cut her own throat. I remember hearing about controversy too.. ohh it's gotten good! At first I didn't like the tribal counsel this season but it has been good. I think if they really listen well to Jeff's questions to each person that they can use it against them! I think that's what Yau is doing. He's a very good listener! Yau & Earl have been a good team. If Dreamz stabs Yau in the back then my thoughts about him were true. I don't like the way they have the title under his name... Homeless then sometimes Cheerleader. Hello either he's homeless or a cheerleader. Which is it? LOL~ I'm pretty sure Cassandra is out next unless Boo doesn't win the idol!

I was hoping BB would come on in May! I'm waiting for it!!

chelleb1974 Posted 11 May 2007 , 2:52pm
post #27 of 125

missek - you definitely have to catch up on Survivor.....the finale is Sunday night at 8 (Eastern-not sure what time in other time zones)!

It mighty kill me to wait till Sunday! icon_smile.gif

~Chelle

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 11 May 2007 , 3:23pm
post #28 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelleb1974

missek - you definitely have to catch up on Survivor.....the finale is Sunday night at 8 (Eastern-not sure what time in other time zones)!

It mighty kill me to wait till Sunday! icon_smile.gif

~Chelle

CRAP!! ALREADY?!?!?! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

chelleb1974 Posted 11 May 2007 , 4:11pm
post #29 of 125

Yes - I'm sorry to tell you, but this way you won't miss the finale!

Ironbaker Posted 11 May 2007 , 4:18pm
post #30 of 125

TC - the CBS site will show you who voted for who. Boo did vote for Yau, I guess they got to him too but they didn't show it. Or maybe he was thinking on his own?? He seems to be a rogue player now.

Hurry Missy! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%