Anyone Know About The Gem Cutters?

Decorating By peacockplace Updated 19 Apr 2005 , 2:02pm by Lisa

peacockplace Posted 19 Apr 2005 , 1:34pm
post #1 of 4

I've seen these in several place on line, but I'm not sure how you use them. They look a little complicated to use. Does anyone know anything about them?

3 replies
Lisa Posted 19 Apr 2005 , 1:37pm
post #2 of 4

Do you mean Jem cutters? Jem is a brand of gumpaste/fondant cutters.

peacockplace Posted 19 Apr 2005 , 1:53pm
post #3 of 4

Yep icon_redface.gif your right JEM cutters, sorry about that... do you know about them and how they work?

Lisa Posted 19 Apr 2005 , 2:02pm
post #4 of 4

No...I've just heard of them and seen some sets sell for outrageous $ on eBay. Here's a page that has some pics and instructions though.

Quote by @%username% on %date%