Bringing My A Game....

Baking By Cake_Princess Updated 17 Mar 2006 , 9:46pm by ngarza07

Cake_Princess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake_Princess Posted 12 Mar 2006 , 7:03pm
post #1 of 8

OK, so I am feeling better and I think I wanna make some cookies. But I have no inspiration I guess paert of being sick. So I took a stroll over to the cookie gallery and ws check out some cookies. Well It seems like I am gonna have to bring my "A game" game or nothing.

Anywho, what do ya'll suggest I do today? I wanted to make some St. Patty's Day cookies, but I'm just not feeling it.

Any ideas?

7 replies
reenie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
reenie Posted 12 Mar 2006 , 7:08pm
post #2 of 8

Make spring cookies! Flowers, butterflies, ladybugs, happy sun, rainbows, etc. Everyone is making Easter cookies right now and that would be a little diffrent. Or you could even do baseball themed ones... it is baseball season.

Cake_Princess Posted 13 Mar 2006 , 11:29pm
post #3 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by reenie

Make spring cookies! Flowers, butterflies, ladybugs, happy sun, rainbows, etc. Everyone is making Easter cookies right now and that would be a little diffrent. Or you could even do baseball themed ones... it is baseball season.

LOL sorry Reenie, my A-game had To wait. I was missing a key component yesterday. But I have everything I need now. So I have no excuses other than no time after work.

Zamode Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zamode Posted 14 Mar 2006 , 3:52am
post #4 of 8

Let's see 'em Cake Princess!

Cake_Princess Posted 17 Mar 2006 , 2:26am
post #5 of 8

LOL... Genius can't be rushed LOL.... So I took a trip to the store today I was planning on making some St. Patty's Day cookies. Well I guess I am not Irish enough because I am just not feeling it.

Sooooooooo, I was browsing and look what I found in one of the aisle. INSPIRATION!!!!!!!!!!

So that means I am going to be doing cookies that match the flower pots I found. Wooooooo Hoooooooooo....
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL

Cake_Princess Posted 17 Mar 2006 , 2:40am
post #6 of 8

Stay tuned for more....

Cookie bouquets will magically appear in this spot at any time.

Princess

Working on my A-game.

Zamode Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zamode Posted 17 Mar 2006 , 5:08am
post #7 of 8

I love the pots, especially the ladybugs. Can't wait to see these cookies!

ngarza07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ngarza07 Posted 17 Mar 2006 , 9:46pm
post #8 of 8

Love the pots. I have a set of bugs that would be so cute with those, along with some flowers. Can't wait to see what you do.........

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%