Post Your Worst Cake!!

Decorating By ge978 Updated 23 Aug 2018 , 10:59pm by kakeladi

twinsline7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsline7 Posted 11 Mar 2006 , 5:22pm
post #241 of 1303

ahhhh ok ge now that cakes makes a lot more sense!!!! You are so funny....I have to tell you though that of allof us....you take the laughs the best!!! You've peed your pants right along with all of us abotu your booties!!! thumbs_up.gif

carolann:...I got my icon from Lisa....I asked for twin babies crying or laughing or doing both...I was being sillly because I didn't think she could find such a thing!!! I LOVE what she came up with!!!! It fits my boys perfectly....granted they are 18mths old now...but this is still sooooo them!!!

itsmonkey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsmonkey Posted 11 Mar 2006 , 6:44pm
post #242 of 1303

icon_eek.gif tripletmom
Im having such a good time reading these, its cold and ranning and im having the time of my life, and your cenderalla looks just like melanie griffith! I have some bad cakes my camera was stolen, but I'll see if my friend will email me the copies thumbs_up.gif

cordy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cordy Posted 11 Mar 2006 , 6:49pm
post #243 of 1303

This is my most pathetic cake... I was recovering from RSV but still wanted to give my dad a cool cake, but it just wasn't meant to be. I baked a big sheet cake and freehand cut out teh rooster shape, so far so good, but by the time I got to the rooster's face I was done. I had big plans for a fondant comb and beak and facial features but I just couldn't do it. So anyway my dad loved it and raved anyway because that's what daddy's do. The cake tasted good though so that at least salves my bruised ego. Well crap I can't seem to attach it, its in my gallery. Check it out for a laugh

AuntEm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AuntEm Posted 11 Mar 2006 , 7:00pm
post #244 of 1303

This has nothing to do with my worst cake. ( at least I hope it doesn't icon_biggrin.gif )
But I really need a answer to this question. I posted it in the Cake Decorating section but nobody answered. I guess every one is on this thread. But I need to know if it is allright to freeze a cake that has pudding in between the layers?
Thanks,

twinsline7 Posted 11 Mar 2006 , 7:16pm
post #245 of 1303

cordy....OMG you are soo funny!!! where's his beak!!! He is very cute though!!!

ge....where did you go??

twinsline7 Posted 11 Mar 2006 , 7:19pm
post #246 of 1303

Auntem..... icon_lol.gificon_surprised.gif that is soooo funny you came in here to get an answer to your unanswered question!!! I hate when mine go by too fast too!!! I don't have an asnwer though....I've never even put a filling with my cake yet!!

good luck surely someone in here can answer !!! thumbs_up.gif

ge978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ge978 Posted 11 Mar 2006 , 7:32pm
post #247 of 1303

auntem: just popping in real quick here...let me answer your question with my limited knowledge of fillings. It seems to me that if you fill the cake with pudding, put it in the freezer & dethaw it, the pudding with get liquidy. I could be totally wrong here though.....its been known to happen icon_lol.gif

Okay, back to painting now thumbsdown.gif

lastingmoments Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lastingmoments Posted 11 Mar 2006 , 9:16pm
post #248 of 1303

heres another one for me !!!
LL

lastingmoments Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lastingmoments Posted 11 Mar 2006 , 9:17pm
post #249 of 1303

after hulk you can see where i started gettong better but this is still ugly!!

_ChristyB_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
_ChristyB_ Posted 11 Mar 2006 , 11:20pm
post #250 of 1303

This has been such a blast!!!! Seeing Cinderella...err...Angelina...... made me think of my Barbie I attempted. My hubby told me she looked like Tammy Faye!
LL

_ChristyB_ Posted 11 Mar 2006 , 11:23pm
post #251 of 1303

And I was sooo doggone proud of her! Hubby was right though, she looked like she went a little heavy on the eyeliner!

I don't think this is the worst, let me look some more......

_ChristyB_ Posted 11 Mar 2006 , 11:28pm
post #252 of 1303

Oh, I found another one!!!! This was my first try at a whimsical tilted/mad hatter. My friends and I couldn't decide what it resembled more....... a short, fat, tube of lipstick or err.....hmmm...use your imagination!!!! This one was so bad I haven't been brave enough to try another one!!!!
LL

Smoochiefrog Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Smoochiefrog Posted 12 Mar 2006 , 1:03am
post #253 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by _ChristyB_

This has been such a blast!!!! Seeing Cinderella...err...Angelina...... made me think of my Barbie I attempted. My hubby told me she looked like Tammy Faye!

I think she looks like a blonde Wonder Woman! LOL

traci Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traci Posted 12 Mar 2006 , 2:11am
post #254 of 1303

I came home from vacation today and think this topic is too funny!!! I have several cakes that are pretty bad!!! The very worst would have to be the cockroach cake that I attempted a few months ago!!!!
LL

subaru Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
subaru Posted 12 Mar 2006 , 2:16am
post #255 of 1303

Traci, are you crazy???? That thing looks enough like a cockroach to keep me from looking at it, let alone eating it!!!!! YUK!!!! I will probably dream of that cake tonight. ( no sleep for me!) Can you tell I hate bugs?

traci Posted 12 Mar 2006 , 2:20am
post #256 of 1303

Here is one I think I hate more than the cockroach! Something went terribly wrong with Ariel!!!!

And the customer actually loved this cake!!!
LL

babynewyear Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
babynewyear Posted 12 Mar 2006 , 2:27am
post #257 of 1303

ChristyB_
your ugly barbie
is scary her eyes follow you> with that intense lady wrestler look. Now if she was just wearing those baby booties. icon_twisted.gif I love these bad cakes

traci Posted 12 Mar 2006 , 2:28am
post #258 of 1303

Here are some more of my WORST cakes!!!
LL
LL
LL
LL

mushbug9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mushbug9 Posted 12 Mar 2006 , 2:42am
post #259 of 1303

Traci, my concern with Ariel wouldn't be the facial features. What kind of accident places one breast 3 inches higher than the other? Dolphin crash or something? LOL

traci Posted 12 Mar 2006 , 2:44am
post #260 of 1303

I know what you mean!!!! She really looks way out of proportion with her face and body!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

I really must have been stressed out that day!!!

ge978 Posted 12 Mar 2006 , 2:47am
post #261 of 1303

Oh my gosh you guys are too funny...I've been painting all day & just logged back on. I can not believe how huge this thread has become icon_surprised.gif This is so much fun. Its nice to see how far everyone has come & nice to know that everybody has cakes they don't want anyone else to see.

Traci: I wish some of those were my worst cakes (please refer to the gigantic baby booties icon_lol.gif ) the ariel cake is beautiful, but it does seem that she has a bit of a fat lip icon_biggrin.gif I don't think those cakes are bad at all.

traci Posted 12 Mar 2006 , 2:49am
post #262 of 1303

I did see the large baby booties and was wondering if they are surrounded by powdered sugar???? icon_wink.gif

twinsline7 Posted 12 Mar 2006 , 2:55am
post #263 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushbug9

Traci, my concern with Ariel wouldn't be the facial features. What kind of accident places one breast 3 inches higher than the other? Dolphin crash or something? LOL

OMG I DIED LAUGHING AT THIS!!!!!

It does look as if that higher breast maybe took her eye out!!!

LOL..those booties are still my favorite!!! its either powder sugar or Giant Baby odor eater powder!!!!

ge978 Posted 12 Mar 2006 , 3:00am
post #264 of 1303

Don't make me start a poll for the ugliest cake...I'll do it you know icon_surprised.gificon_lol.gificon_surprised.gif I wish Jackie & Health would do an ugly cake contest & then maybe I'd have a shot of winning one thumbs_up.gif I'd really like a cakecentral shirt!! If you see this you guys I'm putting in my suggestion for a new contest here!!

jo_ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo_ann Posted 12 Mar 2006 , 3:02am
post #265 of 1303

Traci, it looks like the cockroach is dead, his little legs and antanae(spelling) lying out there like that, which is good, the only good cockroach is a dead one. LOL I liked Ariel lopsided boobs and all.

ge978 Posted 12 Mar 2006 , 3:06am
post #266 of 1303

ChristyB: call me crazy, but I kind of like the tilted cake & your Barbie is hilarious... thumbs_up.gif

traci Posted 12 Mar 2006 , 3:09am
post #267 of 1303

Are the baby booties suppose to be in snow???? icon_lol.gif

twinsline7 Posted 12 Mar 2006 , 3:11am
post #268 of 1303

traci....those are your worst cakes??? There is nothing wrong with that beach ball.......the beach is too small for it is all...............hey I know maybe the baby that wears ge's booties can play with your beach ball!!!!!!!!!!!

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

mushbug9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mushbug9 Posted 12 Mar 2006 , 3:18am
post #269 of 1303

Even better, maybe the baby that belongs in those booties is also responsible for Ariel's lopsided chest. icon_smile.gif

twinsline7 Posted 12 Mar 2006 , 3:23am
post #270 of 1303

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

maybe Ariel was its mom and ...oh nevermind I'm gonna get us kicked in to the Naughty Gallery....!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%